NEW ROARS COMPILATION

IMHO,
the cleo/samurai/viking/ Valkyie could have been more unique if not a characature of the their theme.
Emissary…c’mon not even cutting it.
Cyborg is marginally giving me vibes.
Alpha Pred has the same ol same old.

Plus the above video missed out on the update of mr black:

Brother bunch and i’m feeling these which includes WOLF:

1 Like

Wolf sounds pretty cool too.

2 Likes

Wolf sounds horrible, just awful. Could’ve ripped movie sounds and even reused AVP 2010 sounds

I’m just happy they did this. I’m hoping they add custom voice mimicry, vision modes, and weapons sounds. (Based on the movie/game the predator came from)

I’d buy it as dlc. I understand it’s extra time and work.

Time is money…ain’t shit free 🎉

No…i’d rather they spend money on a real audio engineer/foly artist/ voice person to make these for the sequal for every predator that will ever exist and not just cries, but unique hurt sounds or at least be able to make them unique for each predator.
The more they add to each predator , the more they are on the right track. We don’t need to upload our own, we don’t need to have a mixer board to make our own cringy cries. What we need is a sequel with unique shit. thats it.

As far as I remember from an interview at AVPGAlaxy they said they even had Badlands predators and Feral well before their films were released. So i take it these things are never developed in tandem.

It hurts to see this game suffer while a sequel is probably ages away.

1 Like

Sequel for predator games is always a different dev and publisher.

Illfonic won’t likely make another predator game.

If they release the customization options I asked for I will buy it.

You can save your money

This is for @NomadClan and @FairYautja I know you like this so here you go.

https://youtube.com/shorts/TrUdt-7wcuk?si=7UjAPLTbIJvWNway

Right up their alley.

1 Like

sounds like a mating call from an arctic seal. so sexy

would have been cooler if he posted it as a regular youtube video so that i could chop it down to 0.5 timing and see if it sounded otherworldly.

Having everything accurate for EACH predator is a must…most of this community is new to predator games…I beeen about that yeetja life since predator on nes 🦾😎

Put some respek on my mf name in dis bih !!!