New science thread

Nah with that meme you’ve shown your fkn brain dead.

How so?

I never read it for school but did so for fun pretty early on. For one of my high school english courses we took turns reading To Kill A Mockingbird out loud, and guess what I had to read out loud multiple times.

On a different note, after reading that book my friends jokingly started calling me One-Shot Senate in reference to Atticus Finch’s own nickname due to my sharpshooting capabilities and hunting achievements. Obviously replacing Senate for my real name.

So by removing the tether for the bolt that’d essentially make a big ass crossbow as harpoon guns use very powerful rubber bands. I could see putting a magazine of sorts that feeds a new one once ready to fire again, but you’d have to manually draw it each time.
Make it fire with gunpowder, and you’ve got those modern military underwater rifles that look like this:

And being semiautomatic, you’d have to make it a blowback or locked breech instead of gas operated, as water will displace the gas.

And this design works great. Like significantly better. 100 feet of range underwater better. But you’ve got to have a lot of tools and gunsmithing knowledge. I have the tools and knowledge, bur making something like that is a multiple year project. Like 5 or so. And you’d have to test it in international waters, and ohio is unfortunately too far from the ocean for me to be able to test it and tweak it repeatedly.
So that’s something I can’t do.

The only reason I think the corrosion resistant shotgun might work better than any other slightly modified firearm is the sheer force it has behind a slug, but even then I wouldn’t expect it to function more than a range of 30 feet or so underwater.

Cause it fucking lame.

You took a lame book, a lame feggit that is Jim, and tried turning that into a meme.
Failure.

First you fail the bone bow, now you cant even make underwater guns.

What good are you?

You dollar store whore

I can’t break the laws of physics yet
No underwater shotgun for you when I get it to work.

1 Like

Fair.

Read to kill a mockingbird as well. Dont remember much details from either of, but heard fine ‘humor’ about this one sometime ago and it stuck with me.

He’s just mad you called him out for being a furry fuck.

It’s even more accurate as nobody can see me because I’m fully underwater testing the shotgun.

1 Like

Lol. Surprising how that is still effective after all this time, if you’re correct.

This is cool. In the COD game, there was a rifle that fired knives, and it had a similar design.

Gey

Good talk

Agreed

1 Like

Who Was Dr. Seuss? (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition): Pascal,  Janet, Harrison, Nancy: 9780606319249: Amazon.com: Books

1 Like

No u

Best I can do for ya is this
IMG_8264

1 Like

Perfect.

1 Like

The magnum opus of weapons design

1 Like

Cool design, but what’s the reload time?

1 Like