New Sniper Rifle

PHG needs a new sniper with a scope that can spot the predator automatically even if It’s cloaked like in predator 2 when they could track the predator using scent molecules but to be fair to the predator If they escape the scopes site then the mark goes away the same time It would if they were marked naturally.The scope should be the NRV-E from Isabelle’s sniper rifle but instead of explosive rounds this predtech sniper has tracking specs.The sniper It’s self should be a bolt-action Blaser R93 LRS2 sniper rifle like Isabelle used in predators(2010).

Bruh, are you in idiot. We already have this rifle in game with the scope

1 Like

What do you mean by scope that can spot the predator automatically😐
Bruv😐

Your trolling

Sure and I want a hitscan speargun for Predator that can see the Fireteam perfectly with its scope in thermal even If they are mudded.

9 Likes

Intriguing idea, however the fact that you can spot a predator and have his outline appear for roughly 10 seconds at a time kinda negates this…

1 Like

Yes let’s make the ft even more op than they already are

3 Likes

Bruuhh

You know what’s worse than a high damaging FT with an OP sniper? Two OP snipers.

1 Like

We have that Sniper Rifle already, it is called @PsychoBaBas.

4 Likes

PHG needs to remove stupid people ASAP

1 Like

FT is already massively overpowered, especially with the SAWZ sniper. And you want to add another OP tool to their arsenal to make things even harder for Pred players? Get out of here.

Wait until he finds out about Tracker Recons who can put you into near infinite 9 second spots combined with +Damage/Slower movement Speed from Sniper/Spotter.

Everyone’s stupid but me in my eyes, therefore I want everyone kicked from PHG.

1 Like

Seriously?