New Soldier DLC Packs.

mass-effect-tali (1)

1 Like

1 Like

mass-effect-garrus (1)

1 Like

1 Like

But if I don’t defend my Opinions, who will do it for Me?. Of course I would address the ideas of who is playing. But I wouldn’t let a Game with such Great Potential get as Poor in Content as it is currently.
I agree that a Good Debate helps to Lapidate an Idea. But the way you do it, you end up killing the idea instead of just polishing it.
For example, in this Post I made, I wanted to show that the New Soldier Classes that have been added apparently, didn’t have a good appreciation for the Players.
For in the Matches I have played, Players still choose to Play with the Common Classes of Soldiers.
And I made some suggestions as to what things “could” be added so that these soldiers could be used more in matches by the Players.
Also thinking about the next DLC Packs.
So that when New Soldiers are added, exist a differencial in relation to the other Classes that make it worth having Paid for the DLC.
Not just adding different weapons and equipment.
Since we can equip these items in other classes, the new class ends up with nothing special.

What I meant, was thst your defense is in my opinion it’s good so stop talking.

Ok

A. Because some ideas are Inherently bad

B. It’s up to you to improve it

mass-effect-garrus

1 Like

1 Like

mass-effect-tali (2)

1 Like

1 Like

mass-effect-john-shepard

1 Like

1 Like

Shouldnt there be another one this month? Or is that July??

1 Like

So Amigo, when they released the Last DLC Pack, they showed this Image indicating in which months new DLC Packs would come.
But so far, I don’t know if anyone knows the specific Release Date.

It should come at the end of this month. It’s usually how it is.