New stuff

Hey new to the game but got addicted to it very quick due to being fan of the franchise.
As said by others it would be cool to have more characters from the movie (harrigan) or the preds that come take the bodies at the end.
I just bought the 15€ DLC to support you guys you have a goldmine in youre hands don’t mess this up!

They already messed it up four years ago. Thanks for giving one of the worst developers more money so they can keep messing up.

4 Likes

they will use that money on their future games

1 Like

The game is a lot of fun. Hopefully you enjoy it further down the line :)
I’d suggest you go over to the Hunting Grounds subreddit for discussion and tips.

3 Likes

Lol.

3 Likes

Hey i don’t care about this, stop looking at the past and projecting negative shit :) im hoping they get better with reviews like mine and maybe don’t look too much at the ones like yours

thanks bro

hopefully not i would be offended if i don’t see any new free features

They’re having a dev stream to discuss the future of the game tomorrow

2 Likes

Welcome to the jungle! as a reward I shall give you my seed.

Enjoy the best asymmetric PVP experience ever! If you find any bugs or glitches in the game, be sure to report them to Bug Reports on this forum. illfonic is a problem solver and they monitor and incorporate feedback.

Its not negative. You’re brand new here. You don’t know anything about this game, its history, and Illfonic’s inability to listen to its community. We have tried for YEARS to help them, to give them ideas, bug reports, exploit reports, how to replicate the problems with the game so they can fix it…they’ve ignored us. And they still do. And they still can’t fix the game. Educate yourself, there’s dozens of threads here talking about this.

1 Like

well i kind of got it but i’m not on the negative train and maybe they will put all the money they mae recently to do a resurection like no man sky…we’ll see

1 Like

then you will be offended over the next months

1 Like

Leave the new comers to come to the realization on thier own.

1 Like

Yeah…starting to realize its a waste to use facts and experience on these new players. Hopefully they’ll learn. Meanwhile Illfonic gets more money.

1 Like