New trophies/trophy acquisition

I would love to see a system where upon reaching certain milestones as Predator or FT you are rewarded with exclisive items/cosmetics/trophies. Like maybe 10000 claims or 1000 captures pred bodies. Or difficult nontimed challenges.

New animal skulls like puma, lion, bear, maybe primitive human skull, as well as alien beasts similar to the ones on the trophy wall of Predator 2.

A trophy wall could also work to show off milestones and feats.

10 Likes

I suggested a Monthly Community based Challenge that would give us a Locker with Guaranteed 3 Mythicals but A certain pc player thinks it a dumb idea

2 Likes

The Idea is Great !.
But I think it could be Weekly, not Monthly.

1 Like

Weekly is good but doing it monthly encourages more long time play from the player base i think. Weekly’s can be done pretty quickly, but a real long challenge can keep interest

2 Likes

Excelent idea!.

I already suggested in one of my Posts, that we can have a Trophy Gallery in the Game.

Because Everyone is after these Mythical Trophies.

But you can’t know exactly what they are and how many they are.

It would be very cool !.

I can’t say that you’re wrong.

But I think since the time the game was released, fans of the game would not like to spend months chasing these trophies.

Each Month You can have 3 Mythic Trophies Guaranteed, right ?.

But that’s what I said.
We don’t know today, exactly how many are the Mythic Trophies. And what they are.
If we had the Trophy Gallery, we would be able to see them whenever we wanted, and we could see which ones are still missing.

But per Month, if we take 3 Trophies that we already have, we will have to wait to turn the Month to have others that we are still missing.

So I think that if it was Weekly, it would be Better.

Weekly? We have won and that a 3 mythicals a week then. Monthly is better for that kind of pay oit

1 Like

But it would take us a long time to get the Mythical Trophies My Friend.

1 Like

A month? Is not a long time. New challenge every month l. 3 mythicals on top of what u are getting from crates? Collection will be completed with in a few months of that

1 Like

Monthly makes more sense, not a horrible idea though.

2 Likes

I’m not even talking about the existing trophies. Those aren’t even trophies imo. Their just crap you get in a loot crate. I want stuff Preds and FT can earn through actual skilled/dedicated play. Not purchased with some currency. While I don’t mind the ideas y’all are tossing around I think you are missing the point I was trying to make.

1 Like

Adding milestone trophies would be interesting. I’m not against that idea, was more commenting on the conversation it generated. Should have said more before, sorry ADHD kicked in and I got distracted.

I’d really like a trophy wall or display area, that would be a very cool addition. Milestone skins for trophies would fit that well. The unique trophies on the Pred 2 wall, I want more from though. I hope that those things will be added to be claimed in matches. Whether they’re added during events, a separate mode or match modifiers, doesn’t matter much. I just want to hunt them as both Pred and FT.

1 Like

Seems like something obvious we should of had on launch. Actual cosmetic items to earn trophy wise

2 Likes

Yeah especially Predators since their whole schtick is “trophy hunting”

1 Like

Preach lol

An obvious cosmetic idea would be a bad blood armor variant. Another thing being that since Voodoo encounters predators on the regular then do a costume like “trophy Hunter” which gives a costume based to fireteam on the idea these guys are picking up some gear they got from dead hunters.

A helmet could be a Predators helmet tech converted into something a human can wear. The OWLF and stargazer are making hybrid gear.

Another one could be a Predator trophy being another predators broken wrist blade or spear tip.