New weapons you could add

There is a cowboy hat for FT

We need a lever action rifle

And make the western revolver into a weapon also 😁

2 Likes

Spear gun seems fairly obvious. Though I’d go both routes with it.

The first being that the wrist mounted version (Predator 2) would function identically to the Wrist launcher but be sort of like a wrist mounted version of the bow. It has some bolts that can be reclaimed but it’s a gear piece rather than a dedicated weapon. It also can’t be charged. Like in the film a blue light effect is used to indicate the thing has fired which stands the chance of letting FT know Predator is near as well as make the sound it did on film. You’d get a bunch of them but since it’d lack the DOT and can easily give away your position the benefit is that you have more ammo in the event you miss.

The proper speargun would function like a sniper rifle where it has an increased zoom function and bolts can be reclaimed. It’d have less ammo overall but would lack drop off and hit hard.

These

2 Likes

Lol yes the invisible rope trap from AvP would be awesome.

I’ve said before it should be like if a FT walks in it, the trap will grab the FT member by the neck and swing them a round just a little as the FT cought in the trap has to press square repeatedly to free himself like the net gun traps work

Predator can place the trap on doorways or tree branches

1 Like

That could be a cool new pistol skin for the hand held plasma caster, I see that Predator using in the background

1 Like

Lol like wolf with his shot gun