Next 2 DLC Preds and Expectations

We’re getting another melee weapon. Fuck.

2 Likes

Because the Khopesh is an ancient Egyptian weapon. 😁

1 Like

Not high expectations. I am more interested in what bugs get fixed than new dlc. Hope for a new gameplay mode with two predators

2 Likes

And I’m interested to see what they break this time with the update trying to fix 1 bug.

I just want to watch the world burn

After what this game put you through, understandable.

1 Like

Yes this patching one bug and another comes is also a problem. Still hope it gets better with next patches

Was it ever canonically established that Dillon died?

Sure he got his arm blasted off and impaled by wrist blades…

What if he somehow survived?

Just saying it would make a great DLC

Dillon 2025 with cybernetic arm

Of course he survived. Nobody said he didn’t. except for you know…that nuclear blast…but he could have gotten the juice later on from dutch 2025.

1 Like

Same here.

Is it even really nuclear?

could have been a pepperspray bomb… that shit light up like a christmas tree!

Quiet cloak.

Lmao

We’re getting Cleo as our next pred, but after that is anyone’s guess. Mostly likely Tiki but I’m holding out hope for either Mr. Black or Scar

I’m going to go 180 on this one. They are going to be two human characters.
Agent Keyes with a tape recorder…and Isabelle in a party dress. They willl both be invited to dinner.

It came to me because Aliens FT has it.
So…by card system, I feel like we should get these by opening Field Lockers.
These cards are single use cards allow us to use modifcations like the ones we find in private mode.
Then when we have collected a bunch,we can use them in a special Daily Challenges Mode. This Daily Challenge Mode is an actual mode that gets you into a special match made lobby where anyone can play and use their cards(or not, so there must be at least one card being used.).

So they could activate Big Head Card(1 card active per type), hit shot instant kills Card, super jump gravity Card, etc.etc. , play a match this way and earn the reward for playing. You don’t have to claim a skull or anything special. Finish the match and get the reward of 500 V each or something.

1 Like

Only 29 days until the shiny new Pred is released!!

29? Dont you mean in 15minutes!?

30 seconds!!

Confirmed!!

1 Like