Next dlc?

I’m wouldn’t want it free (for 150 players) for the fact ppl who bought the first dlc because it’s the same situation as alpha and 87 is more wanted so it being free is dumb I wouldn’t mind it being for credits or cash for the soul fact ppl can work for it lol in real life or game 😂

1 Like

Fair if it was paid In prefer credits rather real money, that way you have to play to get rather then whip out your credit card.

1 Like

What if both JH87 and Dutch87 were bundled together, and JH87 became customisable

1 Like

Is Jeri in the same book with Norbert?

It’s what I’m reading at the moment, I like Norbert. Funny android xeno.

According to the internet, he’s in aliens stronghold.

1 Like

Customization for Jh I’d love but I’d rather keep him Exclusive so we actually have a pred we can go “oh shit that’s rare!!”

1 Like

Can we get another free pred to compensate for the debacle that was alpha predator? Also the bone spear and shuriken.

To make matters worse, the bastard keeps falling off my shelf…

1 Like

Thanks, think that’s the next omnibus on the list.

2 Likes

Def

The next dlc, the fireteam gets the autistic kid from the 2018 movie

2 Likes

We’re is the dislike button. I want to use it on that move

and the boy from Jurrasic park! then we got a weird thing going!

Dutch 87 should be free to those that purchased Dutch 2025 otherwise it’s a big fuck you to those that purchase dlc @Courier @OldKingHamlet

1 Like

It was more of a fun thought than I think he will be in the game just tryna stay optimistic about our game 😂. I Don’t have any clues at all to dlc

Absolutely love this

We don’t need a new class any more than we need new weapons for fireteam and ranked/game mods.

game need first balance PC and PS4 xD

1 Like

His plasma caster was leaked after City Hunter.