Next paid character DLC

These Alien and Predator toys are like the never ending black hole in my heart whose void cannot ever be filled. I wish I never started the habit.

1 Like

Wrong website

W O L F

O W L F

Here is my idea for a DLC Predator

New Class

Tracker Predator - unlock at new level cap

This Yautja is fully equipped with specialized tech for tracking and ultimately killing their prey. Better suited for ranged/stealth play.

Upgraded Biomask/Wrist computer (less mask HP and faster energy drain due to complex tech)

This mask is capable of zooming in on prey for better accuracy and equipped with tracing sensors that are synced to the wrist computer to zero in on targets. Additionally it comes with an onboard targeting system that is linked to the wrist computer and a DNA isolation module(šŸ¤·)for tracking blood. A single target can be scanned allowing for lock on with smart disc and shoulder mounted plasma caster with a cool down after each shot. The computer is capable of genererating a stronger slam as well but at the cost of slower cool down

New weapon

Upgraded Wrist Blade

This wrist blade features the same two bladed design but also comes equipped with internal tracer darts. Once attached to target at close range their exact location will be revealed in target isolation but for shorter duration and longer cool down. Comes with 2 darts. Darts can be removed by knife but at the expense of damage and bleeding. Press right for target isolation hold for tracer dart location. Another feature is that the blades can be fired (non retrievable) for deadly impact

New weapon

Plasma rifle

A long range rifle with 4 round rechargeable battery. Has long reload. Iā€™d say 2-3 hits to drop without perks

New weapon

Plasma mine

Self explanatory. Can be set to detonate on impact or by proximity trigger. 4 per match without perks