Next paid character DLC

6 Likes

6 Likes

You mean free dlc, right? Nah, they won’t even fix the game for free, nevermind.

1 Like

Oh, hello yautjina!

Is that the chik from AvP?

Nah its the chick from the comics.

Lex never donned Pred gear

1 Like

Step aside plebs, TRUE next DLC character coming through.

6 Likes

City Hunter with Scout like stats.

2 Likes

Its so similar to the rest, City Hunter should be just a free update.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind, as long he is the next DLC character.
IF Illfonic ever do a Wolf class, they should leave him for last, mostly because of all of his gear that could be quite “problematic” for the moment, but I wouldn’t mind him being a paid DLC.

1 Like

I believe the Aug update will be the Alpha Pred… But Sept let it be the king:

5 Likes

Why are you guys hoping for literally a slight modification of our current ones? What a wasted of time and wasted opportunity! Im surprised none of you are asking for customizing eyeball color or nail flavour. Its like predlocks all over again!

2 Likes

I would like customizable battle damage for my pred.

As the game is now, he would feel kinda lost on the current maps.
Bring our beloved City Hunter with a few buildings and a fridge where he can slaughters the FT with a different termal vision!

1 Like

This is a Predator game.

I don’t give a shit about multi-color sombrero wearing wand wielding 6 legged weirdos

Just give us Predators, for gods sake.

5 Likes

Yes.

I’ll take them.

Which one?

All of them.

2 Likes

The City Hunter in this game would look badass, we absolutely need him as some sort of DLC or something

Yeah but we need not just the pred but the city map and drugs as well. FT should be able to inject or sniff damage boosting items.

2 Likes

Lines of coke everywhere!

2 Likes

NECA Just released two or three of the PRedator 2 figures. I think they should be Gaurdian, city hunter…some other. Considering we already got Elder.

1 Like