Night missions

This morning i must have played like 20/25 matches as Pred.
Every single one of them were night missions.
This can’t be random
@Kassinaillia
@Wil
@OldKingHamlet

1 Like

They just found another way to buff the game for the potatos on pubs.

2 Likes

I’m kind of a potato Pred myself, so it makes it even worse.
🤣🤣🤣

Hello @Kassinaillia
Any info about this?
I still have this issue(??).
9 out of 10 matches are on night time. The 10th is always Excavation. ALWAYS.

I swear to god at least half my damn matches are Excavation Day or Night. Mostly night. It’s so damn annoying. At least 75% of my matches are night maps and I just want to BE ABLE TO SEE WITHOUT USING HEAT VISION AGAIN

2 Likes

They really should just make preds regular vision on night maps a lot brighter. Unlike FT that has the option of using NV, pred is instead fucked especially in SW.

1 Like

Yup. Specially on HeadQuarters. All you see is black and green. The chances to escape are low…

2 Likes

Yep and yet no matter where you run the FT will see your green glowing ass across the map.

2 Likes

I hate Night Mode so much, what is the goddamn sense of it

and why can’t players at least chose to play it or not.

2 Likes

Yeah there should be a toggle/vote option at the start in the same way the Fireteam vote infil for whether you want Day or Night. Mind you tho, even that could go t*ts up because the Fireteam could just vote Night and screw the Predator over

2 Likes

Night mode is nice on some levels, like Backwater, but in all honesty there should be a voting system for night and day, same as infil location. I play mostly after work and the sun comes right on my tv and it makes night mode as FT an absolute nightmare.

Unfortunately if you put it up to a vote then FTs will almost always go night maps for the advantage. If there’s a toggle then night maps would rarely ever get played (like clash).

This is true. For me, I don’t usually have too much of a problem with FTs on night maps. Occasionally I’ll run into people who know how to see the cloak but most of the time its not super bad. My playstyle is very aggressive mixed with hit and run so even if they can see me I’m still applying constant pressure and damage back. As FT, lol I love it, obviously.

Thank you!!

PD: @Kassinaillia please either remove night maps or give us a chance to vote.

1 Like

You think?? I hate night maps even when playing as Fireteam. I can tell you the 2 friends I play the game with, would also prefer day maps. I’ve always thought that the majority of people would prefer day maps lol.

1 Like

I like the night maps and always wanted them however, they were not implemented well.

• They’re either too bright or too dark.
  • NV is useless in 99% of every map.
  • It’s so dark for pred to see making thermal required and making the disc nearly obsolete.
  • The FT is a lot stealthier than the pred because unlike the pred who has glowing lights everywhere, they don’t and can easily hide in a dark corner.
  • pred glows like a flashlight after being slightly damaged making cloak a must.
  • cloak is also very easy to spot at night.

I can go on but the main thing is night maps are a great idea if done right, they weren’t though.

2 Likes

Well, that list and some more stuff, are the reason I hate them so much. hahaha

If Fireteam can decide the infill location which affects the Predator spawn location, the Predator should be the one to choose if he wants night or day mode.

1 Like

FT have the full advantage now. They have monstrous damage, have all night maps, and throw 62 grenades per game. I lose almost all my matches now. It’s starting to seriously piss me off.
And i think they have all easy mission…