Nightstorm & Scavage Super Predator Builds!

((Woooooooow! I still can’t believe IllFonic added Super Predators to the game! FINALLY! I can make my favorite figure Predators, NIGHTSTORM & SCAVAGE! Hope you guys enjoy!))

Nightstorm Predator Lore:
•Over 4,000 years ago, before the ancient feud between the Yautja and Rouges (Super Predator), Nightstorm accompanied one of the first Yautja Xenomorph hunts to Egypt. However, he did not approve of the Yautja code of honor, feeling it gave too much power and significant to the prey they hunted. Thus the feud between the tribes began and Nightstorm’s legend soon grew amongst his kind, eventually leading him to Elder status. He set out to unite the rest of the Super Predator tribe, ruthlessly hunting nothing less then the Nobel Yautja warriors.

Scavange Predator Lore:
•A half breed: part Yautja, part Super Predator. Although raised in a small Yautja Village, Scavage prefers a Nordic lifestyle and has no official clan affiliation. A direct descendent of the ancient Elder Nightstorm, he forged his armor and weapons to pay tribute to his powerful great ancestor, trading the gold of royalty for the Warriors steel. Unlike his Super Predator cousins, Scavange lives by the Yautja Honor Code, but his silent nature as well as his blantant reverence for Nightstorm is often the cause of much contention amongst the other Yautja. A paradoxical loner with no interest in dealing with others, he will only follow those he greatly respects, such as the Elder Cracked Tusk. Scavage is also known to bring his hound on hunts….it’s the only living creature he truly trusts.

4 Likes

What happened to making a single thread for all these builds, and just updating it as you make them?

2 Likes

I really really thought about it, but why must I change what I’ve been doing for a year now. Look if it bothers everyone so much then a mod would have said something right? I see no harm my things are doing, if they are I’ll allow any of the mods to DM me and if they say that what I’m doing is wrong I’ll gladly do the one post that updates itself.

Edit: Look it’s not a bad idea, I like it if anything but it just seems confusing is all. Either way I’d like to do any of these choices but I like the one that I’ve been doing the most.

2 Likes

Wait really?

Was that ever a thing to happen?

Exactly pal! Now, stop explaining yourself and keep on doing those builds. I love to steel your ideas!

5 Likes

It was suggested by several people to stop cluttering the board and make one, central place. But if no one cares, then whatever.

Hey I do care, I’m not saying it’s a bad idea. However I haven’t been getting much of any complaints. 1 or 2 people is hardly gonna sway my mind and I don’t mean to be selfish but come on. Again if this becomes a huge problem then have a Mod talk to me so I can work it out with them

1 Like

Right?!

Love learning about each and every new pred Nomad drops.Education baby!

Have learned so much about the extended lore because of your posts! =)

3 Likes

In a way, my videos deserve to be in general discussion Bc I’m teaching everyone here about the extended lore of Predator Universe for only some know of the tip of the ice burg but there’s so much more.

I am the Yautja Lore Master ready to teach my uneducated hunters^^

2 Likes

I agree!

Look forward to future lore breakdowns :)

1 Like

Can’t wait to share more and make more of my own^^

1 Like

3 Likes

God I hope this is real 🤣
Please if it is tell me it was in Florida

1 Like

I’m telling you, @NomadClan must be a super nerd with like 2000 comic books in his room XDDD Guy knows more about the lore than I do for Christ sakes!

Also can’t wait - do you remember your terminator build? Dude… I am still using this build for my scout today! And I’m not intending to stop XDDDD

2 Likes

Yup, this shit is real and it happend in Arkansas if I remember right

1 Like

Literally an encyclopedia.

Incredible xD

2 Likes

I don’t want to believe that’s real, mostly because I don’t want to believe a human being can look like that.

Oh boy you don’t even know🤣
I won’t lie I’m a huge nerd and sucker for Predator Lore, absolutely love the franchise and will gladly flex my nerd muscles for the franchise I love so others may learn piece by piece^^

Dude honestly makes my day that others use my Builds I’ve created, I wasn’t even sure others would even do so. However I’ve been proven wrong by you and JessicaRomina along with others who message me they use the Builds I make🥺❤️

DAMN 😱

Anything you wanna know I can give it to you faster and in possibly shorter easier and digestively understandable bites. ^^