Nighttime mode is horrible

Easier said than done.

Like pretty much everything…

You can’t sit on one guy during the whole match. That’s not how it works.

Imagine a game mode which FT players actually need to put effort to Win instead. Not on potato assistance Grounds. Protection perk isnt gonna help anyone Win on night mode.

1 Like

C’mon really? That coming from you? I’m disappointed…

I see your videos. To me, you and your friends are one of the bes if not the best players im tbis game.
Answer me honestly, in 10 matches against your buddies, how many matches do u win?

We dont play night mode and they dont use the unbalanced stuff.

Ok. On those terms, how many?

I don’t really keep much track, depends on who is on the ft, its not always the same 4 players, 1 or 2 might vary. I would say most of time the way we do itsbalanced to 50/50 considering how the RNG of missions/radio locations/ammo crates can affect the outcome.

Good

Unless you are with all your graphics on low which you should if you are gonna play as Predator on night mode, otherwise its unfair since you are fucking blind, finding a recon tracker that is trying his best to stay hidden from you is not that simple.

How many people actually tried playing as pred vs a premade on night mode ? Doesn’t even need to be the top ft players in the game, even half decent premades will last more than they should on night mode. But muh thermal vision, depending on the class you will run out of energy fast while cloaked and using it, which takes away your changes of plasma, which if your ping is shit is all you have to play with.

So you need to adapt and bring a class with more energy to deal with that, you need the meta perks since you are already in a disadvantage, sacrificing one of them for the protection perk will make it harder for to win, you will keep the mask on but chances of winning arent good.

Ok. Thanks.

So, you’re telling me that, on day missions, without those OP recon/tracker, FM etc, the game is actually balanced?

night maps are OK but they come far too often.

Yesterday I had 7 matches and only one with daylight…

The closest it can be right now, and no Support class at all cus It seems the 20% dmg resistance is Active at all times, doesnt matter distante or If the Support is Alive.

But even then the Predator must play in a Very specific way, being sneaky, ambushing FTs by surprise to Win. Might not be 100% balanced but its the most fair way of playing.

Nighttime maps are garbage no matter what side you are on end of story. I don’t give a s*** about opinion as a matter of fact you can’t see a f****** thing if you have night vision on you can see 5’ in front of you and then pass that everything is lime green . If you turn night vision off you can’t see anything but blackness in front of you and silhouettes when you look up to the sky. You can see predator blood easily regardless if it’s night or day but what good is it to see where the predator is if you can’t see what the f*** is in front of you And be able to move accordingly. Good idea terrible execution… Actually this entire game was a great idea and a complete failure in execution. And mainly the problem has to do with traversing the map not so much the night time mode but the combination is horrible. I’m level 850 I’ve played this game since it came out pretty much every day. So don’t f****** argue. Facts. Live with the truth 🙌

2 Likes

Who are you yelling at man

And for the record I think everyone here agrees with your assessment

True.

Who was arguing?

1 Like

Night mode sucks! Like someone mentioned before especially on headquarters it’s freaking terrible we should have the option whether you want play night or day maps

1 Like