No knife button

Only way to change weapon to knife is weapon wheel. All ways that i tried, it is select weapon from slot 1-4. This not working for me. Only way to change current weapon on knife, is last weapon. But it’s a workaround.

Of course i can hold knife button and it will be in my hand. But i want just select it without using it immediately

Simple button to select knife, what is what i am looking for.

1 Like

Congrats on finding out! You are correct and Nobody here will say a thing about it.

Shhh…nobody likes to talk about this. Because they all think they know better with guns.
It has been broken since the demo.
There are 4-5 posts about this and NOBODY responds or agrees.

Reason: PRedator mains suck at playing and hates when you use knife and parry!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Knife is still fucked! 20+ people who viewed this post opted not to comment…because they are also waiting on playing Predator and hoping it still doesnt work!

This baffles me just as well. Why don’t they put a quick select for the knife like all other weapons? Perhaps they can’t on PS? So none for PC?

Well…my dear Playstation player sir. Hitting the R3 button does a melee. But i guess you knew that. Considering you’re FT player who possibly uses knife as a weapon during those moments where the predator is literally in your face.

And as people who need to use the knife during this moment of fatality, you’re going to want to stay with that knife to the end right? and not to revert back to your gun which costs you 2 seconds of fuck.!!! So you’d probably want to stick with that weapon rather than a quick hit of slash and 2 seconds of “fuck you just got killed by the predator because your stupidity of going back to shotgun cost you too much time and the predator slashed you to death”.

But this was automatic and not by your choosing. Hense, the problem of melees!

—but i guess you already knew that…and no one else is complaining.
pity… we will always be slaves to this bullshit unless we say something my dear playstation FT friend!!

and i’m suppose to laugh at this…no. I’m angry. I’m disgruntled. Its not perfection. It’s not even a mechanic.

What are we to do about this bullshit my FT friends? Are we not victims of the society we grew into? Are we not slaves to this debauchery?

Could wwe not do better? Could we not win?

well first of all if you have a problem with the speed of swapping equipment/weapons their’s a perk for that

2nd techinaclly speaking the hold melee key sadly is also the equip knife key
is this bullshit yeah if we have a key on predator that for some reason equips claws when plasma caster also equips claws i don’t get why FT doesn’t have a select knife button

3rd in most cases if your running dutch/support with higher hp perks or OWLF you don’t’ need to parry there are guns in the game that will kill a predator before he downs you in melee with any melee weapon in the game
but i’d assume you don’t know that since you think shotguns are better than SMG’s

i’m losing my shit you blood-red gum ball of fruity flavourisms!

Dude, I am not on PS. I play on PC. I was just throwing assumptions as the why is this way.

May lightning strike me if i’m wrong! Doesn’t anyone on this forum agree with me?!
Can we not have change!?/?
No knife button!(currently)
We need knife button!! Permantly! Not a quick slash! What good is that?

What is it you bringeth to us Illfonic? Tis a joke!

Thank you.