No, lowering the graphics is not cheating, no matter what you say/think

Movie reenactments

1 Like

Comparing this exploit to low frame rates is as different as stealing money is to earning money. Low frame rates aren’t a choice all players have. You chose to lower your graphics with the intent to cheat and see the predator. Quit excusing your trash methods of winning. Play a fair game or quit playing.

Hell no. Then she has a buncha babies and unleash hell on earth. MY CHILDREN WILL EAT YOU ALL. MUHAHAHAHA

I’m about to go inside that xeno lol xD

you dont have kids i would know since we dated a month ago… and Reqes is with me!

I cheated on you with this xenomorph slut to create my army.

Soon. Soon my plan will begin.
MUHAHAHAHA

Yes, yes… Keep complaining about PC players using the option menu, its quite hilarious.
I do wonder what people like you will complain next. Predators mains keep saying how impossible it is to win against 4 man PC premades ignoring the countless videos of people doing just that, complaining about predator melee even if its really broken (in favor of the predator) if used right… I can keep going but its no point, really… When people start crying about using a option menu it gets into nonsense territory.

Now I don’t even use it, did not spend so much money into this gaming rig to play on potato graphics but finding people complaining about people using the option menu and saying its cheating or expoiting its so funny to me. Its like feminist complaining they have longer lines in the bathroom then men.

PS. I did try to see what the fuss is about, did not see anything major with the predator stealth, it just made the game look like shit and turned the options back on.

1 Like

you would be dead…

its like saying i love fucking sulphuric acid. see how that makes no sense?

BUT LOOK AT HER

she’d still would plant an emb in your belly witch would make a thingy that rips through you to give birth to another her that would do the same to the next guy.

yes shes hot but shes a

“Man eater”

Pun intended

Nu uh cause das a different xenomorph xD.

lol this is so dumb

Lol I’m easily entertained.

makes sense why you like Xenos then OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lmao.
Dude it was a shitty game, but playing a xeno in aliens colonial Marines was fun as hell.

That’s why I like aliens xD .
Running around on the ceiling and shit xD

ok… well… i cant lie… it was pretty fun… DONT LET IT GO TO YOUR HEAD FUCKER

But in all honesty man, I really would like to play xenomorphs again. Not in this game cause I dont see illfonic able to pull it off, but in another game.

yup fully agree GET GEAR BOX ON IT