No Man's Sky Origins Update

No Man’s Sky is just the game that keeps on giving. And holy shit is what we’re about to get incredible looking!

2 Likes

Sean on his twitter is being a big tease rn.

1 Like

What would be cool if we got no mans sky update and PHG update today lol.

1 Like

Ikr 🍊

Update is out, for no mans sky.

1 Like

Here are the patch notes. Motherfuckers overloading the damn servers so you might not be able to see them yet.

1 Like

Yeah I cant get on rn lol.

1 Like

TORNADOS?! VOLCANOS?! LIGHTNING?!

1 Like

Meteorites! Horizon Zero dawn looking robots! Mustafar looking planets! I think I just came a little…

1 Like

Im waiting for update to drop rn, dude if this doesn’t get a ps5 update imma be sad.

2 Likes

Updating now.

1 Like

I’m downloading the update rn. I think it has a strong chance of getting a PS5 update. Definitely seems like something they’d do.

2 Likes

Im pretty sure it will especially with the growth in popularity recently.

1 Like

How is that game? A friend said it was bad at first, but after a while, it got fixed and much better. Is this true? It always looked intriguing

1 Like

It’s 1000x much better. It’s got probably 99% of what it promised and a whole lot more. Terrific game especially if you got a VR.

1 Like

Its on on sale for $26 on ps4 rn I would highly recommend it. I have over 60+ hours and I haven’t done a quater of the content.

1 Like

Anyone play in VR? I’m considering getting a PSVR

2 Likes

I do constantly, I recommend playing with the move controls with it, the scale of game and overall feel is entirety different compared to non vr everything is huge, its worth it.

2 Likes

But dont play PHG with it, I tried that last night uhh I got murdered quick.

1 Like

I’ve had NMS since day one. Always liked it. Haven’t played it during Covid but looking forward to diving in and getting to the center at some point

2 Likes