No more new content till the game works

If you could just pay randoms to learn how your game works from the ground up yeah that’d be great. People handling code tend to be the people that were there from the very beginning & built the game up and have to backtrack w/ any errors they run into along the way. It’s not a money issue its a skill/knowledge/time thing. Hiring more people means more time teaching those people which just makes everything too complicated and doesn’t help meet deadlines at all.

That said they are hiring so feel free to jump onboard illfonics allegedly shitty management train.

1 Like

Lmao you all talk like the whole game industry isnt at work from home, you dont know if they have kids that keep demanding time out of their work day, and at least in the US anyone that can work at home generally is, all of our expectations have to be more reasonable then usual I would be super annoyed of trophy claims that jump into trees or constant disconnects but they have definitely showed effort since the games inception at improving it in ways both mentioned by the community and unmentioned ones like box spacing in derailed that used to get me stuck by the forklift patience will likely ultimately get us what we want

1 Like

fanboys still gonna buy no matter what. they’re perfectly fine with bugs and shit.

1 Like

Dude the gaming industry doesn’t need to work from home. A shit ton of us are still having to go to work. And even if you are working from home, this is work you can do from home. Stop trying to sound smart the shoes don’t fit hoss. A job is a job. You don’t get to just do a shitty job cause you are doing it from home

1 Like

yep. you don’t need to be among colleagues to be deving around. and the efficiency from one working at home should be better than “at work” because of the comfort zone. if they are working anyway…

1 Like

Preach

Irony must be a foreign concept to you.

If you’re single it may be but with kids at home not so much.

surely you’re not implying kids are an ustopable force to not let you work properly !

The questions never ever ever end with toddlers ever till they go to bed, I’d hate to have to do the complex math the a job like programming requires with that going on in my ears for at least 14 hours a day and asswipes claim a job is a job hoss and obviously hoss is referring to disturbeds comment

1 Like

No kids are more like a zombie apocalypse your goal is to survive.

i don’t know man, a smack is always a lesson

Yeah not enough if your kid has a thick head. Every kid is different what works for some doesn’t work for others.

isn t fear and pain universal?

Yes but neither last long.

And neither of those promote trust or a desire to be around a person, you’re a parent you’re supposed to protect your children from harm not inflict it, especially not to a toddler over there honest desire to learn