No Mud Required

OWLF Operative with Ice Cold perk and Spotter specialization

1 Like

Its like ft are becoming the predator smh

4 Likes

When in thermal, but that suit hardly blends in in the jungle in normal vision šŸ˜ Maybe there are come camo skins tho, i havenā€™t seen

1 Like

Yeah thereā€™s comos for owlf suit. Same regurgitated shit as all the other ft members

1 Like

At this point Iā€™m donā€™t even care if OWLF operative or american football player are OP cause FT already has OP characters. His passive adds to variety a bit so itā€™s fine. My main thing is to make pred stronger.

Yeah im wondering if am Armour bar above the health bar would help. ā€¦ it doesnā€™t regen so once its depleted then its nothing but actual hp damage at that pointā€¦ idk but I agree a solid ft squad is near impossible to beat.

Yeah, thereā€™s camo skins. I usually use Woodland Camo and stick to the bushes when moving about. So now, a 4 man OWLF squad can bypass thermal trackingā€¦thanks illfonicšŸ™„šŸ˜’

This makes doing a full squad scan even more valuable. Once theyā€™re scanned in, they can be tracked easier and no perks or mud will evade you.

1 Like

Between a team made up of field medics and now owlf thermals, ilffonic has no clue what their doing

1 Like

That would be a terrible idea to have an armour bar, then every Pred can swing recklessly knowing it wonā€™t effect their main hp lol, then it wouldnā€™t even be a challenge at all lol.

Sucks for the pred, but unlike the variety

Considering where pred is at the moment, i would mind it. Itā€™s dumb, but i donā€™t see any smart tactical/balance improvement coming. So just throw a bone preds way and help him out a bit. Itā€™s not like our better ideas get much consideration

I would say more aspects towards the hunting side of things like ground nets when stepped on will capture the player and theyā€™ll suspend in the air whilst they try to cut themselves out, basically different traps, and maybe a beast master class for Predator, so it can use the PredaDoggoā€™s to hunt down FT. Some players just need to learn how to be better in my honest opinion, like itā€™s a lot of complaining from both sides.

1 Like

Im all for it, but the more ā€˜compicatedā€™ features are less likely to be implemented in my opinion. Iā€™d rather get the dumb down stuff, if it means getting something, and players will build tactics around that and have a chance to enjoy the game

At this point I want the predkour, bow charge and crouching hit boxes to be fixed, a pred co-op mode, and for bow, HHPC and combi throw to get some juice.

1 Like

Wanna hear a memeā€¦ hopefully illfonic does not make it into a game (wink wink add it obviously)

PREDATOR KILLER SUIT ADD IT ILLFONIC WOOOO!!!

Im all for it. Itā€™s not like anything will really change hit pred

Can Observant still track the footprints of a mudded OWLF?? AND NO PREDATOR KILLER SUIT, NOT NOW, NOT EVER!!

On a different note, dies OWLF operative carry the smart disk? If so, howā€™s the damage? Can he still perry?

Nah, that was just a bug on that image. Just the usual OP knives in afraid.

1 Like

How about an illfinic operative? He wonā€™t be able to carry weapons or do meaningful damage, but heā€™ll be able to charge up spells like disabling PC or thermal or jumping ability for pred. Spells would have limited range and time of effect.