No pigs in the last 4 matches I played as the Predator on PS4

OK this has got to be the most one sided match setup I have ever seen. FT has med packs, ammo packs, stim shots and all their other goodies and they even refill. The Predator gets 3 med shots if your willing to sacrifice to get it. There are hardly any pig spawns on most maps and they most of the time are so far from battle it just kills the Predator’s ability to hunt. The FT has the damn reinforcement radio so even if you kill them they come back, which is not realistic at all. The Predator gets interrupted when going in for a claim by FT members with their super knifes. Illfonic, really that is all I am gonna say at this point. Either change this up or rename it Fireteam Hunting Grounds, because clearly this is not a Predator game at all in the true sense…

2 Likes

There is also the issue of going in for a quick claim and it throws you into a long claim and then the FT tears the Predator apart with their super knifes… This is really freaking sad already illfonic, where is the pride in the Predator name???

1 Like

What maps did you play? Backwater is the worst. Overgrowth and derailied seem to have the best pig spawns.

2 Likes

The quick claim into long is bullshit and needs to be fixed asap

1 Like

It is happening on Derailed as well and it always seems I am thrown into that damn map all the time.

1 Like

Oh man that sucks. Im sorry that is happening to you

The pig despawning was the worst gameplay decision. I’m sure there were a couple of pigs during your match, but everytime you used target iso, they already dissapeared.