no sound effects

The predator/humans have no speech or roaring sounds. I’m playing on PlayStation 5.

Use American language communications

🇺🇲

1 Like

I have no sounds too, I’m on PC, steam

Change language on America english

Ani náhodou. To není oprava chyby ale jen dočasné řešení. Tihle vývojáři jsou k smíchu.

How do you do so?

Ps4

until they fix it, at least I can play with the sounds, better than nothing

Eng no problem for me

localization setting ENG(usa) and language also ENG(usa). xBOX

No no no bro i try every single variant, no and no - just crash after crash. This is something different this is not a human aint no man. I set my box 1440/1080/60fps turn off all the shits vrr low latency, change regions, no hope bro no. Actually my sound is ok i have no problem, my region on my box is set to UK

I don’t know what problem you have in the game, but this guide works for me on xbox series S and X, I have tried it, I’m from the Czech Republic and when I change the localization and language to Eng (USA), the predator roars and growls

I Have also 4k/60fps tv Tcl 736p/738

Btw i think to buy hisense 75 inch 144hz with all xtras, for 700 euro, but now my LG oled c1 i can manually active hdr from the menus, this game is ugly without hdr

My problem is only crash after crash after crash

I Have Dolby vision, HDR+ And nextgen version Predator x/s And Its ok i Have game tv better suport for games ✌️ 4k/60fps the only drawback is that it’s only 60fps, but the picture is gorgeous

I have lvl 113 and the game crashed me 3 times in the whole time

Woow really, y Lucky one hm, maby i need ti try last 2 options, to reset the box but chose to keep the game and appa and re install the game, but many ppl arround say they have crashes to, hm

1 Like

Try reinstal or ON/OFF crossplay

So my got 120fps but they are few games arround, only cod mw3 and destiny in pvp, but is good to be set on it for 120 course, so can y engage hdr manually from yr tv with special secret code like in LG 1113111 and boom hdr