No Sound via Bluethooth after Matchmaking

Hi there,

i have an issue with my bluetooth headset and the game (PC). In the menue i can here all sounds cristal clear.
But if the game begins to find a match, all is muted. I can’t hear anything.

Any ideas?

I’ve had that issue before, and it was caused by NVIDIA G FORCE app running and using the Bluetooth at the same time as the game. Make sure the game is the only app using your Bluetooth headset.

Ok i will try it.

Sorry, it doesn’t work. I killed all Nvidia processes. But as soon as the game begins, the sounds become noise and than… nothing. If the match is over und it’s back in the overview… the sound is back.

It is a general Windows Problem with Bluetooth Headsets and the Hands-free audio.
If you are using a Software that uses the Microphone, like OBS or Discord, Windows will mute all other sounds.
I had this special Problem too and in my case it was because of OBS, which stopped all other sounds once I started loading a game, because it was capturing my microphone and Windows decided to switch all sounds to the Hands-Free Audio channel, which sounds worse than a phone call.
Same happens once I join a voice channel on Discord.

I just discovered this whole issue today only to send a completely useless €160 Razer Kaira Pro Headset back to Amazon.

Mate, i got the same problem. I can switch the windows sound setting to output to the bluetooth headset but it will sound like your in a can.
I can set it to another setting and the sound will output fine on the headset but the mic won’t work.
Have you found a solution to it?

2 Likes

Yes, using no Bluetooth headsets. Lmao

If you can hear sound from the game and not after matchmaking, i believe that has something to do with 3D Audio. Disable it and try again…

1 Like

hahah best solution