no such thing as Teamwork

Playing the fireteam faction nobody whatsoever actually thinks of teamwork, almost every match it seems to be a case of every man for himself, I AM GETTING SICK OF IT!

3 Likes

Get yourself some buddies with mics and party up. Randoms are very unreliable, 90% of the time you’ll be paired with new players or scrubs that don’t know what they’re doing and the the other 10% will be experienced players going solo or with one or two other people. The experienced players will more than likely you use you as bait so in most cases you’re gonna have a bad time.

2 Likes

Lmao go play smite.

1 Like

Git gud

Find friends

1 Like

Or just git gud and become the carry that uses your team as bait.

1 Like

I’ll smite you ya damn dirty heathen!

1 Like

Lots of new players

In time they will learn

Hopefully

1 Like

Just kill the Predator 1v1, its easy like… 9/10 of the time.

1 Like

Most classes can 1v1 the Predator, the game requires no teamwork, if you have teamwork then it’s just easier. But you don’t need a team.

1 Like

If I see a potato not even mudding up at the start, I stay away from that dude and use @REYNOSO_FUA11 as bait.

3 Likes

You and every other damn person smh I don’t need this shit I’m going home.

1 Like

Its not so easy on console. I’ve watched you and your superior PC-ness, we don’t have the movement control speed the mouse affords you. I’ve started to get somewhat better at 1v1 but I’ve only won once. Other times I did enough damage but something or another got me killed in the end. I wish there were guides like yours for console to help us babies out.

Just don’t get hit, 4head

I am teamwork and teamwork is me.