NO TOXIC. Thank illfonic

I would probably disagree with the majority. I like the game, and what developers do with it, how they develop.
Update 1.13 maybe it was not what was expected. They added a paid new class with weapons that has new mechanics. New customization is not written about in the official description of the update.
Many bugs fixed. Departures from the game are no longer watching. The friends list is working fine. And much more.
I play this game with friends. We are having fun. Sometimes I fly for the Predator to feel like a hunter. Against PS players it turns out. No offense. The game is cool!
I will tell you what the problem is of many who now hate the game. You have high expectations, they are not justified. They did not promise you anything.
If you compare with other projects from other developers, they promise there, and then finish two years if not more.
They did not promise anything, what is the problem to wait two years?)
Just kidding, we will wait for the perfect game in the Predator universe until 2021.

7 Likes

We all want to stay with the game. It rocks. But it’s a big ask when there’s 3 identical maps and one game mode.

Offering paid skins every month won’t cut it. Neither will ignoring your player base.

1 Like

If you really believe that elder and samurai are just skins then i dont think you ever played predator

Personally I’m FT first and enjoy Predator when I can enjoy wait times. I get your point as there’s more to explore but they should’ve added at least another map by now.

Bedroom devs could’ve done this overnight. Just saying.

They are different skins with some small modifications to the statistics. Its not like they have new mechanics. If they added aliens or the engineer class… Yeah sure…

Ah so berserker and scout are the same except some small statistics and skin. Btw there wont be aliens and engineers.
Maybe some predator creatures but thats it

The new predators share even the same model size as the hunter (pretty much). They are just skins with more off that and less of that. They use the same guns and work like all the other preds. They have no mechanics that set them apart, NONE.

I don’t really care if we don’t get aliens or engineers, I was just using them as examples. I just want new content, I am fine with just pred and humans.

I know your fireteams main but statistics are really important for predator, samurai has nothig to do with hunter except maybe gear and hitbox. Its like a faster berserker with less health

I also love this game… If I didnt care about it, I would not complain.

The Preds are weak IMO… Maybe 1/20 Preds give some amount of challenge. The rest are just cannon fodder.
And the Field Lockers are a huge disappointment. I’ve easily spent more than 500k on em, and yet to gain anything I’d consider cool. The two Mythic rarity drops I’ve gotten in over 1500 lockers, are most likely mislabeled as Mythic since they are not that rarity on anything else… they are pretty much standard shaders. Exotic at best.

And scout is a faster support with less health. It really does not do much for me, its a different skin with some modified statistics. I am not saying those are not important, I would kill for 1 more gear on Dutch :). Think is it has no different mechanic to set it apart. Think of Overwatch and how different the characters are.

Are they different? Sure… Are they anything meaningful to keep people playing? I don’t think so.

I like the idea of this game, but I dont think that adding new ,skins" is a developing step. We need something new indeed, not trash classes. Developers need to add new maps at least.