No update today?

Damn who would of expected that

2 Likes

I’m not gonna quite the game, I’m making @illfonic think I am. So, they can understand how disappointed we all are. I’m never quitting this game though.

4 Likes

Lol

People actually expected a year 2 anniversary update?!

WHY?!

Because the one year anniversary was so great?

And I thought people from the future were stupid…

1 Like

I’m…sure they will fall for it and take absolute pity. Nevertheless, I hope to quit this game someday. Maybe when Evil Dead comes out in a few weeks, that would be nice.

1 Like

The year one update was actually badass.

4 Likes

Am I being Punk’d?

I don’t see how when its right there.

1 Like

I need a latte

Im close to quitting. Private matches are fun but public matches are unbearable.
Public matches are me backing out of every lobby while looking at memes on my phone with Hulu on in the background. This can go on for a few hours before I call it a night.

2 Likes

Yeah public matches are so tedious I just play another game like Alien Isolation, Aliens Fireteam Elite, Friday the 13th the game, Dead by Daylight, COD Modern Warfare etc until enough friends get on for Private matches

1 Like

that’s deadly true.

1 Like

13 Likes

At least we still have something to laught at

1 Like

Well another year another dissapointing experiance am I right guys? but hey at least we get to say we put up with it right?

kyWilKK

2 Likes

Idiocricy is an underrated flick 😄

1 Like

Quite what?

I actually happy to LOVE shaders smh

1 Like

What’s the deal with Wolf not having a blind eye or burned face or unique roar?

Or any of the weapons/gear he used in the movie?

If not for these exclusions I would have purchased them

She doesn’t know, man. Don’t waste time bothering her. Her bosses don’t tell her those type of details, unfortunately. She’s as in the dark as we are most of the time.