No update today?

Quite what?

I actually happy to LOVE shaders smh

1 Like

What’s the deal with Wolf not having a blind eye or burned face or unique roar?

Or any of the weapons/gear he used in the movie?

If not for these exclusions I would have purchased them

She doesn’t know, man. Don’t waste time bothering her. Her bosses don’t tell her those type of details, unfortunately. She’s as in the dark as we are most of the time.

Well at least they’ve adopted a winning strategy

I want a pure, steel black shader for armor. Not like the one with the weird red patterns, but just a plain, matte black shader, for armor and masks. That would look so good.

2 Likes

If you have feedback on any aspects of the game, please make a post in feedback in the interest of making sure the rest of the team sees it!

Will do

And I hope I didn’t come off as harassing

If so I apologize

1 Like

You’re totally okay, as a fellow Predator fan and gamer, I totally understand how frustrated we can get sometimes!

2 Likes

Bullshit. If you’re a true Predator fan, you tell me what Det. Lambert’s specialties are from Predator 2?

1 Like

Luck?

Luck, surveillance, I think I’m missing one

-_- y’all are giving her the answers.

2 Likes

One question won’t settle this. We need like 9 more 😂

I didn’t realize I needed to memorize every aspect of every piece of media in a franchise to be a fan. I’ve only seen all the movies a few times. :( My mistake!

3 Likes

Whew, I’m off the hook too

1 Like

I was only kidding silly billy.

But no for real watch Pred 2 a lot. A LOT. Best film in the franchise.

You know I find myself watching part 2 more than the others, i watched the 1st one all the time as a youngster and predators is good imo but don’t watch as much as P2 when i feel like watching a predator movie. Hopefully Prey is good and if its not the only thing to look forward to is the predator bear fight scene

Bro, no. Predator 2 is objectively the worst after Predators

2 Likes

I wanted to get a few matches with you yesterday. Then you “got off.”
I wanted to run and gun with the bigbadcat.

1 Like