Noland Armor & Mask / Plasma Shotgun

Okay here me out, I know we are getting Isabelle and I’m actually excited for it. However…HOW THE HELL DID WE MISS THIS BADASS?!

For those of you who don’t know, Noland was a character in the 2010 Predators film. He survived 10 Hunting Seasons on a alien planet, he manages to even kill 3 Predators (whether it’s super predators or regular predators are unknown, however it’s still badass.). Sadly we won’t be seeing his character anytime soon considering he dies, you’d think after all that experience and training he’d have learned what to do or set traps for the Predators.

Anyways I feel as though they could use his character or armor as a form of leveling up, possibly when the new leveling cap of 200 Drops his character shall be unlocked or his armor as a Elite Skin for fireteam. However that’s not all, just like City Hunter Noland will have a lockable equipment, similar to how Fortnite did it -> Noland has a Predator Cloaking device that works for a limited time (say 30 seconds or so).

——————————-—————————————-

Next up we have the talks of a Plasma Shot Gun, the designs should be similar to the one from Predator vs. Alien Requiem. With a added feature making it similar to the Shoulder canon, the longer you hold it the more damage will be dealt, but it will drain your ammo. The reload will function the same way as the Plasma Prototype Assult Rifle, but it shall work with a count down of how long you charged the Shotgun. The longer you charge it the longer the wait time ranging from 2-3 seconds from a regular shot to 5-6 seconds when shooting a charged shot.

Anyways whatcha guys think? I know it’s a lot and probably in little details but I’m willing to discuss^^

5 Likes

I don’t think we’ll be getting anything related to Noland anytime soon, but his Predator armor is something I’d like to have. I hope we can get his armor or the Ghost Recon Wildlands Predator armor

I’m also plugging this thread here
We should be able to wear Dutch’s Predator mask or any Predator mask as headgear

Now for the plasma shotgun that would be interesting to see implemented into the game, at some point. Most likely the plasma shotgun will be extremely similar to or will literally be the HHPC, but with a different skin.
If this where to be the case I hope the Predator would have FT’s HHPC as a skin variant

3 Likes

That mask should be wearable from Dutch’s shoulder, one can only hope though. As for the armor I think that can work too just minus the dreads, I think that would be awesome for the next Elite skit for fireteam as it shows how far the Mercenaries have came from their beginnings.

1 Like

If they add battle royale then this should be a power up you can find

Otherwise leave it out

The comic book version of Pred hunters is much cooler and would fit in better with the game

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/uploads/default/original/2X/0/08d95ef001f1b01b7cd2586fda02e73749aef6e2.jpeg

1 Like

Yes I suggested this to lol

Not canon if it’s a comic saying sarcastically

2 Likes

They should make the OWLF operative look like those guys

The current one looks like someone who works for an extermination company

1 Like

🤮

Oh I’m sorry

Plasma shotgun needs to be added this very second

1 Like

Yes please give me a Yautja hunter class with increased melee damage, high speed, stamina and health, but low gear and perks.

Yeah, he’s dead so can’t have him

JH and Dutch 1987

You do have a point 030

1 Like

Well his armor is always available as a Elite skin

Nahh got blasted to pieces no armor for you

1 Like

Awwwww 🥺🥺🥺

This is pure speculation here, but I believe any human DLCs we receive will only be survivors of the films they starred in. We’ve only had Dutch so far. The only other survivors with 1st hand experience were Anna, Harrigan (all the OWLF members in P2 that personally interacted with CH died) and Royce. And thats my theory. Oh, and Leona too cuz she was preggers.

1 Like

Well now we are getting Isabelle, who is a survivor through the one comic and movie however she’s just paralyzed from the toxins. This actually leads me to believe that Royce may have died, from what is uncertain (possibly a lucky hunter finally killed him). This also makes me believe that Isabelle was still paralyzed during his death and when found by the Bad Blood Predators was considered not a challenge to hunt or was saved by the Honor Bound Predators to be released back on Earth. I’m just saying that Royce is by far one of the most recognizable and more famous survivor of the Predator 2010 movie, so why go with the second survivor if something happened to the first one?

Very possible. I hope Alice Braga does tapes like Arnold.