NOMAD THEORY TIME! Tank Predator is next to be Released!

Okay hey everyone! For those who don’t know, Emissary is apart of a long list of DLC Predator Classes lined up by IllFonic:

So my theory is that Tank will be the newest Predator release due to the fact IllFonic made a mistake. The Tank Predlocks or in actuality, the Exiled missing Predlocks. Now I’ve ran into a lot of people claiming that the Exiled Predlocks are actually the Tanks, nothing new nor owned by any Predator. To which I say no they are Exiled Predlocks just from these photos:

I believe that the Exiled Predlocks are placeholders for the real Predlocks of the Tank Predator, similar to how IllFonic had the Elder Predlocks as a placeholder for the Exiled. Btw @Kassinaillia or @IllFonic you should really look into that, maybe in a shadow update of transferring the Exiled Predlocks to the Exiled Predators slot and deleting the Tank variant. Anyways that’s all I have for today, just a small theory and we shall see in the future if this hypothesis holds strong! Thank you all for coming to my Ted Talk^^

6 Likes

I mean if you look at them in game they have his wood carvings with the same patterns. Makes no sense as to why they did what they did.

1 Like

Again could be a place holder for the actual Tank Predlocks, the again it could have been a mistake🤷🏻
Who’s to say

Oh great. Another Predator i’m not buying.

4 Likes

slowly pulls out wallet 😶

2 Likes

Like @REYNOSO_FUA11 said, this is Illfonic just going through some kind of non obvious loopholes to never acknowledge that they fucked up releasing Exiled’s Predlocks when he dropped so they have to go about this technicality bullshit to say that it’s “Tank’s” instead.

1 Like

I mean, since Exiled’s store image shows him with his predlocks, currently called the Tank predlocks, it was advertised to be given with the purchase of Exiled several months ago AND was questioned by the community why he didn’t drop with them and the community was ignored completely. So, now that it’s locked behind another in-game action without any declaration that you cannot acquire Exiled’s Tank predlocks without performing said in-game action(getting to level 500) when you purchase Exiled, that’s one, unethical, and two, now that they’ve released it without redubbing or fixing Exiled’s predlocks and instead made them an entirely different unlock, there is the possibility of legal action being taken. But no one cares that much to do that. I mean, I don’t. I have grounds and a lawyer on call, but I’m not gonna pay him to handle some dumb shit like that.

Update was fine, I don’t really hate it. But that one thing? Making Exiled’s predlocks an entirely different unlock despite being advertised on HIS STORE IMAGE and then making it a bitch to get, you lost some respect from me, again. Uncool, Illfonic. Uncool…

5 Likes

NANOMACHINES, SON

THEY HARDEN IN RESPONSE TO PHYSICAL TRUAMA

Knowing the mental state of the average AvP Fan, I wouldn’t doubt it if someone actually bites and goes through legal trouble.

1 Like

4 Likes

Not a chance.
Didn’t buy Wolf.
I’m not buying Emissary.
I will buy DLC’s again when @IllFonic fix (that damn door) all those things i’m not gonna repeat and we have the same ammount of FT characters as of Predators.

2 Likes

I checked every post about Exiled Predlocks and there is no answer
I guess they are just ignoring about this or maybe they really don’t have anything to say

You have to be lvl 500 to get Exiled Predlocks LOL 😂

1 Like

I’ve checked on Reddit too and people there are finally realizing that Exile and those who bought him got shafted.

6 Likes

@Derangedxeno_02

At least it gives me something actually grind for.

1 Like

Alrighty, I kinda have to buy the new character so I can do builds, breakdowns, and opinion videos on it anyway.

But I already bought them lol 😂 with REAL MONEY!!! 💰

1 Like