NOMADCLAN is posting shit on a stick

Forgive me that you’re a piece of dookie for even suggesting Scarface as a potential DLC.
Were all fans here, were at least should be thoughtful pieces of shit suggesting things. But you my friend suggested something that has already been posted since SCAR is SCARFACE 2.0!!! and you even suggesting we get SCARFACE from Concrete Jungle is a funkery from the past man!

I just imagined a small hispanic man dressed as Dutch 25 holding some Pred toys, squatting over a stick making a massive log on it.

are you referring to me or Nomadclan? i feel offended somehow.

You feel offended? 😂

1 Like

i feel like you want something so bad and we get one chance…and the million dollar deal is that you win and you suggested a fucked up shit from something that avp films have already surpassed!
they picked a winning loser…and you suggested some shit from the 90s 3d gaming generation .

Do I need to change your diaper, bud?

2 Likes

Oh yeah definitely, man is speaking crazy at this point, I don’t understand what he’s saying either 😂

1 Like

So you say you want Concrete Jungles Scarface?
and suddenly we get it after 3 years of waiting for a new DLC?
And the shit DLC is a mask they already created and added spikes to it and are charging 10 buck USD for it!? you have been shitting on us from the start NOMAD CLAN not offering any new designs at all!

Ayup

1 Like

I was saying it would be a cool DLC IDEA, before I’d say the timelines wouldn’t have matched up but now that PHG’s takes place in 2030+ instead of staying within 1 year period. Now it would make sense and would be pretty cool.

This NOMAD CLAN has been advocating that Illfonic make a DLC that nobody will be impressed with other than “yeah i saw it in that 90s game already but i think i want it” attitude.

It came out in 2005 dood

2 Likes

You need to reassess what cool is. Art studios have been creating new Predator IP for the LONGEST TIME!
You doin’t even know cool is if it frozen your mustache!

☝️Thank You, beat me to it

1 Like

2005 but looked like '96 to me. well congrats Nomad you get the “out of place” Youtube award.
You’re up against Z-brushed creations and highend arts. But you’re strung up on low poly bullshit.

are you a small hispanic man that likes to dress up as Dutch 2025 and play with Predator toys?

do you hate everyone here?

2 Likes

no.im just nerding out.

Nomad don’t mind Mass, he’s drunk again and gets like this after drinking for a while.

3 Likes

Wednesdays I drink

1 Like