Nomadic Theory Time: “The Cyborg Predator might be a Predator we already know”

Like the title says, the Cyborg Predator might be a Predator we already know! Last time I mentioned the Predator Rogue Space Tribe, a clan of Bad Bloods and one mercenary tricked into joining the clan who are cybernetic enhanced. They take up odd jobs as mercenary but also hunt not only organic life but Artificial Intelligence life, mechanical beings.

Now before I said that it would mostly make sense for one of the crew members named Spiked Tail to be the DLC Class, which you can see here:

He gives off the perfect example of the Cyborg Predator and he is the leader of the clan, however the more I thought about it….the more I thought of another possible character….one we’ve already seen.

The character I now have in mind is the Armored Lost Predator or how the old fans of the Predator 2 movie called him, “Borg”.

Now he’s not technically the look of a Cyborg compared to his chaotic clan mates like Spiked Tail & Lasershot but the thing is that Armored Lost or Borg literally have part of the word Cyborg into his name, this was given to him by the creators of Predator 2 based on his Cybernetic appearance. I know it’s a stretch and it might not even be any of these characters (especially Lasershot because there’s no way IllFonic could creates that, sorry IllFonic but I doubt you can bring that guy into the game).

Here’s the leaked image from way back of the Data mined possible DLC’s to be released. What are your thoughts?

4 Likes

I’ve always thought it would looks like the new neca cyborg pred

I just did’nt even think it could look like anything else

1 Like

That could also be a good character to add along side along Spear & Quick Knife. Those are the other cybernetic brainwashed Predator with Stone Heart in Predator Concrete Jungle

2 Likes

Borgs jet black chrome armour looks boss!

2 Likes

Fingers crossed we may get a black shader armor we’ve been begging for.

2 Likes

Thought his armor was a dark blue

1 Like

It is but it kinda reminds me of a black like color or a Navy Blue. I just would like more Solid Colors for the armor

2 Likes

Spiked Tail’s mask would be awesome!

1 Like

or like most datamined stuff it’s pure lies to make you belive they still work on pred ? they are working on 2 other game do you truly belive that they still care about this game while they already made most of the turnover ?
(well they only do pred cheap as fuck dlc so it can still happen)

1 Like

It’s really just a theory so if it’s not true then okay, I’m just saying this is one or two of the characters to expect, possibly 3 if IllFonic comes close to attempting to do Lasershot but that is a fucking mile stretch of a theory

1 Like

I actually do think they are still working on the game and will drop some decent content soon

tumblr_nui4nkn6AS1uzaxglo1_500-1

1 Like

i was too
maybe 2 update ago