Noobs predator

When you run height advantage and impen

3 Likes

Ah yes. Bow. The most skilled weapon of the game who is 60% inaccurate. Or the disc the weapon that everybody can dodge LOL

3 Likes

oui, le prĂ©dateur doit tout faire avec prĂ©cision, sinon c’est la mort. donc s’ils vous fument au corps Ă  corps, ils l’ont probablement planifiĂ© avant. ou tes coĂ©quipiers ont sucĂ©

Combistick melee & ranged nerfs brought the bow reckoning down. Idk what they thought would happen. People would keep swinging at FT for 30 dmg instead of just using something better?

OP’s definition of a PRO weapon & combo is that it takes 4+ hits to down I suppose. Then of course 4 more hits on the downed person /s

1 Like

Yea man I don’t know what the thought process was. I’m down for more of a challenge as predator but come on at least give me a chance let me feel like predator and someone who dosent have to do hit and run tactics or just used range. I’d like to use all my tools ranged close but as of now range is the only way to not get melted. Or at least stealth but that’s basically a joke. :/ i don’t know
 just want it to feel like you know scared of predator lol.

Bow if anything should be buff. More ads movement speed and more projectile speed for close range.

2 Likes

You can make melee work. Just accept you will get hurt. Spec for it. Be patient. Use your toys to manipulate them. Just don’t expect to win by Leroy Jenkins.

2 Likes

who the hell are u to tell us what to do against FT’s?
if i wanna do that who are u to jugde my strat?

1 Like

they first fucking need to correct this acursed problem of bugs with it, like traveling through FT without dealing any damage --’

1 Like

Or wrist blade attack đŸ€Ż

don’t make me start on that XDD

also: GIVE US THE 2010 AVP SMART DISC XDDD

Yes, and with THE SAME aim system, not like that bullshit smartdisc with inverted control and shift camera.

Learn the 5 D’s, DODGE, DUCK, DIP, DIVE AND DODGE!!!

1 Like

Dont forget the sixth one, Die.

1 Like

Try doing this to switch your flight inversion

PC: Settings/Options>Keyboard/Mouse Options>Inverted Flight Mouse Look

PS4: Settings/Options>Controller Options Options>Inverted Flight Controller Look

After some testing it would seem a separate sensitivity option is necessary for insane maneuvering to keep up with Fireteams spastic tourette like movement and is currently paired with the normal look sensitivity

I’m currently amassing a large sum of references to draw out the coding flaws of this games Player Controller. It would be much appreciated if some people could point out all the mechanical hiccups that they’ve encountered in some other thread perhaps.

We all know the fix for the game.

Pred ads movement and strafe while sprinting buffed. Bow hs full charge is 200 dmg. Combi throw is 200 dmg. Disc dmg is 135 to and 135 back. Warclub is 65 65 170. Elder is 35 35 110.
Sam sword 45 for single, Charged should be 110.
Plasma full charge needs to be 155.

1 Like

If you meet a pred that’s good at using the disk and bow, don’t be mad, lol.

The bow takes alot of practice to master. Tbh i think the bow is the best option for range as pred. Actull best weapon for pred right now.

ya just always aim at mid section and when they duck aim at the waist

Your trolling right