Normal Semi-Final Match Recordings: Nightstorm (Team 3) vs Catholic Priests (Team 5)

Well I wasn’t gonna say change the tournament or anything it would just be nice to know if that was their actual intentions, cause you know… the dutch and assault getting more damage wasn’t intentional. So they make mistakes.

3 Likes

Where you at

2 Likes

Idunno56???

2 Likes

Fuccc I FORGOT!!! Imma legit do it now also I may message you later if your on I wanna test something lol

1 Like

lol ok

2 Likes

I’m uploading now btw but I forgot to record the last match I don’t have the footage but I have the glitch game and the game after when u killed us immediately lol

1 Like

And I’ll see it kaeten was recording

1 Like

you good???

2 Likes

It was taking forever also nvm with the thing it never happened 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

WAIT WHAT??? are you not posting?

2 Likes

Lol Imma post it kept errorign and taking forever to upload it might be done 1 sec

1 Like

Fail take part 1

2 Likes

Part 1 rematch battle

2 Likes

Lol. I remember this. You guys were so happy 😁

2 Likes

I’m curious what kind of effects the patch is having on the tournament play and strategies

2 Likes

Pred will get bodied most likely.

2 Likes

We haven’t had a match this week hopefully we can get one today or tmw we needa finish soon but because of the new stuff I see no problem allowing them in the tourney they all have pros and cons that make them balanced also for the freezes in game and errors that may be a problem but I see no problems with restarting a match imo

1 Like

A bit too separated. I know the rules say that one person should be doing objective, but perhaps it was good for everyone to be by the objective so everyone can fend off preds attack. Once he retreats, then you can separate for a bit and gather once he’s ready to approach again. Rinse and repeat

1 Like

Kinda sucks with the timing and all. These weren’t small changes and it’s still midway through right?

1 Like

Even with our pro skill teams matchs are very close with pred and ft you never know which side is gonna win lol this is only cuhz we took out a broken perk 😉

2 Likes