Normal Semi-Final Match Recordings: Nightstorm (Team 3) vs Catholic Priests (Team 5)

Here is a General Discussion Post and Recording Drop Off for the Normal Bracket Semi-Finals Match for Season 1: Season of Unblooded.

Recordings will come Soon.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Just realized I put the wrong link here earlier lol

Awesome matches all around.

I am not sure about the rules but does the FT win if the predator dies and somebody is alive after it blows up(unless I got something wrong from what people where saying)? Asking because Ilfonic sure does not think that’s a win, its a draw. Today its daily to win hunt matches as FT, try killing him but not disarming, its not counting as a win.

1 Like

Any recordings from Team 3?

1 Like

Yea I need to get to uploading lol I’m lazy 😂

1 Like

Yeah @j2ezg50 uploaded a video from his perspective, now I just want Team 3’s lol

1 Like

Yes the way it is played (im pretty sure for most people too) if the bomb goes off but doesn’t kill everyone then the pred loses and fireteam win. 1 person needs to be alive or escape for a fireteam W.

1 Like

I wanna hear their chatter lol

2 Likes

Lmfoaoaoaoao

1 Like

How’re we looking?

2 Likes

Let me actually do it today I’ll post the link soon, sorry for taking so long it just slips my mind ngl

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the thing. Even if everyone survives does not count as a win by Illfonic. Wins are chopper escapes and killing and then disarming the pred. It does not make much sense since preds can force a draw by simple running out of bounds but…

Pretty sure dutch won and he didn’t disarm jack shit so 🤷‍♂️. But 9/10 times I try to disarm anyways.

Thing is that is how Illfonic views it. The daily that requires you to win matches, does not count of you just kill the predator.

No i see what you’re saying. Its just wrong 😂😂😂😂

How can it be wrong? The next time the daily is up you can test it yourself.

Its a joke my guy. Im saying illfonic is wrong, but they can’t be wrong because its their game. (Maybe its a bug) but I count it as a win personally as well so I guess its a matter of perspective. Maybe we should ask illfonic to get an official answer

I don’t think you need to ask them, its what you guys decide its a valid win in the tournament. I just though to bring it up.

If the predator is ashes and I am alive… Even its not a win, I am a happy man, that is all I care to see :) I prefer it over evac.

This is a interesting point, we, as in, the moderators viewed a Predator Death with FT still alive a Win for FT. I would like an official answer from Illfonic for this specific scenario.

2 Likes