Not a word...

A week since the update was released. A week of threads about the current state of the game. A week of comments about the failure of the update and the persistence of serious problems in the game. Not a single response on the forum. Not a single post in response on social networks. Not a single statement about a specific plan to bring the game to an acceptable state. NOT. A. SINGLE. WORD.
You know, with the announcement of the update, I had a small ray of hope in my heart that the problems of the game and the complete silence about it were SONY’s fault as a publisher. That, perhaps, under the wing of 20CS and Disney, developers will be able to communicate more openly with us and work on the game more consistently and efficiently… But it seems that the only thing SONY is to blame for is that they agreed to this scam, which for some reason is called a game.
I really hope that Disney will give IllFonic a good beating, as they once did to EA for loot boxes in Battlefront. IllFonic, thanks for the concept, platform and key mechanics, now let someone competent make A PROPERLY WORKING GAME out of it.

I’m pretty sure it was the lawsuits that done that? 😄

Again , lawsuits and law changes coming from states? They got ahead of it , I remember the battlefront launch and it was a shame how it impacted the game , at least they turned it around though.