Not enough xp as Pred..

Are you suggesting that their employee that does community engagement should be spending more time coding?

I’m not sure that those two duties typically overlap for a single employee.

2 Likes

Since their company is so small I don’t know. They might give some moderating duties to coders, who knows how the insides work there… Look at the quality of the games :/

Try to you know… kill some FT? You get around 2,000 XP for every FT kill… Try that…

They’re much larger than they used to be. They did an interview last week where they talk about how they’ve hired a bunch of new people over the course of PHG, especially QA people (which they admit they had just a few people for PHG)

Though it does sound more or less like they’re cutting down the PHG team and don’t plan on doing anything assymetrical in the future and only plan on doing casual stuff.

Very interesting, thank you for the link.

It’s sad that such a golden opportunity was handed to Illfonic and not a proper good triple A studio. PhG could have been epic…

^ this is why I don’t play FT 🖕😩🖕

Baby.

Douche.

1 Like

Douches get all the kitty :)

The dirty ones…

1 Like

Kitty’s kitty, man. Also, not always ;)

Ya, if you’re stupid ass dog it is.

Why so angy?

Why so geh?

And lose them fast to an even bigger douche, those cats are out for themselves, they don’t care about you one tiny bit ;) The circle of douche life…

Temper temper, calling people such names is a violation of the board rules.

I live for the experience, man. At least I can say I was there.

Cool, ban me for an urban word ya little bitch.

That’s really an interesting interview. When was it done? Is it recent?

While I like to hear that Illfonic stated that they have significantly expanded as a result of the demand for the game titles they’ve held, it was a bit off putting to hear them speaking about Predator Hunting Grounds in the past tense… 🧐

Yes, last week.

1 Like