NOTE TO DEVS

Do not proceed with cosmetic updates / new map modes / skins until the optimization is fixed. This game is in need of massive optimization QE. Every match I encounter AI T-Posing and I take damage from ghost enemies. I meet/exceed the recommended hardware settings for this game and still encounter bugs that prevent me from enjoying this game. I have lowered graphics to medium and still encounter performance issues.

Are you testing the game at the recommended hardware level or do you test on over-powered PC’s? I have tried to give you guys the benefit of the doubt but, considering how long this game has been out, the amount of bugs in this game are inexcusable. This IP is one that I hold dear to my heart and to be not able to play this game is a travesty. I can’t imagine what consoles players are going through right now. If you don’t care about the player base or the state of the game, then I don’t care about supporting this game. Plain and simple, fix the issues that prevent players from enjoying this game before adding supplemental content.

If I can assist in any way, e.g, providing hardware specs, vids of game play, I will gladly provide any additional information you need to fix this game. I want this game to succeed and believe the issues can be addressed.

6 Likes

+1

@OldKingHamlet & @Courier please do send this good note to the dev team :)

@OldKingHamlet @Courier

1 Like

You do realize that the people who handle cosmetics don’t handle bugs right?

As for gameplay there’s pro’s and cons to each. Ya the game is really buggy but at the same time you can’t cut gameplay otherwise people will get bored really fast and you end up with a dead game. On top of the fact that literally everything causes bugs. Even big fixes. So if you stuck to that hard you just be in an endless boat of bug fixes.

2 Likes

At some point all the devs had to learn the basics of everything even if its not their field of expertise…

By that i mean every dev SHOULD… know how to deal with everything in general… even on basic level…

Regardless going full bug out mode isn’t smart

True… they would drop a lot in smth else…

Idk im just finding it weird my rig is still a nuclear reactor even tho it runs like most new games still pretty easy… (aka bad performance at low on 1080p)

Plus servers are like so bad… it keeps putting me on american regions even if i am EU

no lol. You think Rockstar is successful by letting the environmental design guy rig walk cycles?

They get paid to perform a specific task. Not all step on eachothers toes.

Ok bruv ;D rockstar really…

Major company like them againts illfonic…

I can safely bet that the devs there are highly trained in other fields… but they have a specific field where they excell…

Everything has “dev teams” that handle their own end of things unless your game is being made by 2 guys

You can’t make the guy designing pred masks go bugfix because he’s never seen the code for this game before lmao. He’s just some guy modelling 3D art. That’s no better than sending you or me in and going “ok fix the bow bug.” Typically the lead engineers (that also handle bugfixing) are the lead engineers from start to finish.

Yeah and they’re working for triple A studios on triple A games because that would be the only point in being highly trained in every field. Even then they still wouldn’t know what they were looking at if you just threw a game at them and told them to fix it when they had no part in the development process. Every game would be bug free if you could just throw money at it and make it go away.

Illfonic is going by as a triple A studio btw (just IFYI) wink wink

I mean this game is in worse state than no mans sky if you ask me… its too over blown up and has like low replayablity for me atleast…

Literally cold war zombies has more replayability than pred hunting grounds…

If the dev team spent their time adding shit like skinning bodies around and similar stuff to it, game would be much better lol.

But hands down main reason i dont play it is cause it makes my computer heat up enough to be classified as a nuclear submarine even if i have a closed liquid cooled loop…

1 Like