Nothing more satisfying...

When you win without your bio-helmet, the beer tastes better 🍺🍺

2020-12-30 (1)_resized

7 Likes

Here’s a couple of games where I lost the mask. I lose it early in the first, then right at the end of the second.

4 Likes

We need his roar with the mask on

1 Like

The elder without a mask looks cool as fuck, and personally I would love a emote that allowed us to take off our mask

2 Likes

Can’t compare to trapping the pred in a house and killing him :)

I lose my mask…on purpose ;x

1 Like

Except losing your mask and winning means you’re good. Trapping a predator in a hut means you killed a boost lord predator lol

1 Like

Or a predator that made a mistake and overcommitted. Its absurd to assume that every predator that had the misfortune to make a mistake like that are boost lord predators (not that I am even sure what this means).

1 Like

It’s also absurd to take pride in such a cheap easy victory.

Its not about pride, was this even anything in this topic about skill? Is it not about being entertaining? If you want skill it takes more planning to trap a predator (who is not a potato) in a building then it takes to melee rush people with the elder sword or spamming the PC like in some of this videos to get a win with no mask(did not watch them all). More so when those vids are against PS people. On console using melee or AOE is far more easy then shooting a fast moving target, that is why PS predators perform better then PS FT.

One that goes into a house with one exit is a boost lord. 1000%. Funny the guy who says, if you kill a fire team in the first 3 minutes they must suck, disagrees with this statement lol

Most predators I’ve trapped in buildings was when I played with friends, we trapped them in buildings with 2-3 doors, 1 lure him in and then the other 2-3 goes to the doors and start shooting.

There is quite a difference between a predator making a mistake as I said above and a predator finding the FT and killing them all extremely fast at the start of the game, this is no longer about making a mitake that get’s you killed. It means that bar some insane bad luck, the team had multiple people who where not that skilled, at least part of the team.

Nah predators who go inside are bad

So you never went inside a building as a predator? If you say so.

I’m trollin you hoss. Obviously not every predator you kill is bad. But not every fire team I stomp is bad either. I’m pointing out how contradictory your statement is hahaha

Its different situations man, thing is a FT that dies in the first confrontation really fast as the game starts can’t be that good…It can contain 1-2 good players and you’re lucky to kill those fast but I really don’t see more then that. Back when I played with peeps (the stop playing since they got bored) I never lost that fast into a game. One of us could go down but not all. Difference between FT and pred is that more then 1 person needs to make a mistake at the same time for all to go down at that point in time. You can get 1 down and give yourself an advantage that is going to snowball into a win some time later.

Yeah me and my team haven’t died that fast either but that’s uhhh what’s the word. Anecdotal? Lol. I have positively found the team right outside there spawn, landed a charged plasma shot on 2 of them dropped in and landed the double combi throw for a double down then the last 2 are cake. Now is this every match? Nope. Is it often? Nope. But does it happen? Yes. And uhh how the fuck is that team bad for that? Like what do you do about 2 people going down instantly cause the predator lands an insane double combi throw? That’s not them being bad that’s just the predator doing something good