November DLC/update?

Are we getting anything? Illfonic is quiet, even more than normal.

4 Likes

We already did

If we get more this month it will be Tuesday

2 Likes

Probably gonna get bug fixes no DLC

1 Like

WE GOT SHINY MASKS THAT’S ALL I NEED BABY

1 Like

Best masks so far, too. IMO

2 Likes

I would love for them to rebalance fire team so the Predator doesn’t get melted, against pre-mades

Yeah that would be good

1 Like

You guys are satisfied with getting three masks as DLC?

Damn.

4 Likes

I don’t consider the three masks as DLC , but I know we’re not getting much till late November or early/mid December

Too bad there wasn’t a drop on the 30th anniversary of Predator 2.

Which was today :(

Of all days to provide the community with something, today could have been sweet.

I keep on forgetting we are on a schedule of releases that will upset us now and try to rectify themselves later… sad day pred fans.

3 Likes

Don’t give up hope!

The announcement of this new movie is potentially huge for the game!

They could use the game to promote the new movie by adding content specific to the movie like Predators, new FT memebers, weapons, maps etc

5 Likes

We’re getting a much bigger update over the holiday so if we get anything it’s going to be much smaller. We weren’t even expecting to get that given it’s not on the roadmap.

We are getting another FT Buff.

In order to balance the Illfonic inter-office competitive meta, FT will receive a 200% damage buff and a 300% health buff.

They will also roll out a new game mode where 1 FT takes on 4 Preds.

Pred will receive a total of FIVE masks and they’re gonna further nerf the combi.

1 Like

I think Live said something about doing something in two weeks (i.e. December 3, JST).

This 100%

I sure hope the new movie gives even more life to this game.

Think they’re saving their dlc for a big drop in december

Just very surprised from a marketing perspective that they didn’t even acknowledge one of the movies their game encompasses.

Even has THE pred from the movie in it.

Sorta bummed cause that within itself could have given this game a small boost.

A single photo of their own games content…

Happy birthday posts in community groups for Pred 2 have nearly 4xs the amount of attention.

They are glass ceiling themselves…

So… what? Nothing??

Three fucking masks doesn’t qualify as DLC really.

Hopefully news of the Mulan vs Predator movie will spur Illfonic to get to work on the game…

Hey! Fix the bow.