Now that its been a year..

Its not tho.

The lack of perk points massively hurts Zerker when you consider he needs adrenal, and for what? Extra gear points he can’t even use affectively?

3 Likes

Just call it Bowzerker.

1 Like

Didn’t certain perks make hunter tankier than zerker?

1 Like

OP: “Can we all agree that my opinion is right, and anyone who thinks differently isn’t good at the game”

Another quality argument.

8 Likes

Thats how its done! , I like the cut of this guys jib , he is unapologetic and brands himself the goat . Hes got swag

Nah, I don’t see overt arrogance, egotism and narcissism as virtues.

1 Like

It depends , he probably would beat a prime Mike tyson . Better watch yourself

1 Like

Try out disc and proove your skills…

3 Likes

When zerk arms himself with 3 FT potatoes, agreed. INfact all pred classes are buff like that.

1 Like

Erm, WTF has that got to do with anything anybody has said in this thread?

ITT, what does was mean I can’t read help me I’m new < all of you.

Imagine having a forum account made in June 2020 and calling yourself greyback, wait you don’t have to imagine.

Here, imagine something else: I’ve played the game since release, I saw the film when it was first released, and (though I don’t know WTF it has to do with anything, unless you’re some sad sack who places a value on being a member of a game forum from the start) I was here under a different ID from the beginning. Do those facts make me ‘better’ than anyone here? Of course not.

But yeah, you carry on thinking you’re superior to everyone - it’s such a great look.

2 Likes

My wife calls me silver back. Rawr.

2 Likes

Ya but zerk can just equip impenetrable in turn

1 Like

I am clearly the best player on this forum. The only person thats insinuated I’m superior to anyone is you and this other weirdo in the other thread. Thanks but its largely not necessary.

You are definitely not my dude, I’ve seen gameplay that’ll most likely give you a run for you money, just ask people who have faced
Kid Scoutz, Greyback, Weevo, and countless others, whose names are not at the top of my head atm, good day sir.

2 Likes

WTF IS YOUR ISSUE!?