NPC Enemies

Further proof the AI need a rework. They are way too robotic and brainless. They are WAY TOO spongy.

My loadout was flesh ripper, body armor and I was still overwhelmed bc my team ran off scared while I did the objective. Sandwich this with a Predator engagement and it’s bad news bears for FT. Meanwhile if the Predator is engaged by the AI, one blast or a few swipes and they are gone no matter fully Armored or not.

Goes without saying but, run in disable all alarms immediately. Take one weapon for killing the pred, another weapon for double tapping AI, or have a few people in your squad do so. Best example is 2XL as it two shots basically any AI at any range even snipers. Shotguns seem to ignore armor.

My load out was already equipped for that.

The AI need a serious adjustment. In groups their TTK a fire team member is very quick. Their sponginess is the biggest problem I have. There needs to be further balancing so that FT’s aren’t blowing their ammo. By the time there’s a predator engagement, it’s all over. And IM a Pred Main!!! I’m just looking out for my fire team brothers

You’re putting too much faith in perks. If AI feel spongy you’re not using the right weapon for the target. If your team isn’t there that’s its own problem. Shouldn’t be struggling with ammo unless alarms are going off. Work on headshots if you need to, AI dont really move. The AI do switch randomly from laser accurate in the open to missing everything, however just tap them from around a corner & it screws with their accuracy and you should be fine.

That’s not correct. There has to be some faith in the perks otherwise what’s the point of using them. It appears that the developers have determined that all perks should only give a 5 to 10% increase of ability. You can see this from all the data that’s being given out by people that are doing the actual science. My opinion is not based on being frustrated of being taken out, it’s the lack of depth for the NPCs.

Engaging the predator is not an issue because the stats are consistent. Engaging AI tends to be different every time. The AI are a large part of the game, and if they’re going to continue to be a large part they need to be reworked.

Unfortunately the flesh ripper perk literally does nothing.

1 Like

An additional thing that needs to be updated is the tracking system of players by the AI.

Too many times have we been flushed out because some random AI happens to know exactly where we are. Freaking ridiculous.