NRV-E ADS Is Wrong

It is not the same as the movie ADS. Please fix.

4 Likes

I hope they see this, bro.

1 Like

You know that Isabelle’s gun right now is improved with Predator Tech? The gun she used in the 2010 movie was a regular Sniper like the 7EN that is in the game.
The bullets are plasma based, so they kinda have a delay when being fired and hitting the target.
I used the gun until it was leveled up to Level 10 and I noticed it was far more effective when used in a closer range against a moving Pred because when shooting from a distance the Predator will always move after the first shoot.
That’s also the only reason I play the SAWZ-50 instead on her then her own gun. The 7EN would work too since it is bullet based and practically the same as the NVR-E.

I know. I am talking about the scope ADS is wrong.
It’s the same as the 10x Scope. When in the movie, it’s clearly a different look.
Here is the timestamp: 0:36

Yup

The weapon she used in the movie was a Blaser R93 Tactical sniper riffle, which looks nothing like the 7en in the game. First of all, it is a bolt action .338 Lapua Magnum round. So, stop comparing it to the 7en, it’s nothing like it.

…no, it wasn’t.

2 Likes

I know. I am talking about the scope ADS is wrong.
It’s the same as the 10x Scope. When in the movie, it’s clearly a different look.
Here is the timestamp: 0:36

2 Likes

That’s pure laziness from illfonic. Everything they do is copy and paste.

3 Likes

Just the fact that Isabelle overall is weaker than Recon kinda tells you how out of touch they were when they made her for PHG.
A person with most Pred kills who spent a whole year on an alien planet is weaker than vanilla Recon whi just “finished the school”. lmao

2 Likes

Probably should switch Recon and Isabelle’s stats. But keep their passive perks as is.

That would be logical or just give Isabelle,15 perk points.

2 Likes

Bring Isabelle’s HP to 150.

Keep passive perk mud cover duration but replace damage at distance with increased damage with a sniper rifle since she is meant to be a sniper.

Create a new DLC with her in the outfit she had in the movie.