Offline and story mode plus more maps!!

This game needs story mode and offline mode vs bots! What also could be cool is predator vs predator with different maps and even a 2 predators vs 10 people! It needs a lot more to stay alive this game or I can see it becoming another Friday the 13th or Evolve! Also make this for Xbox one! I need to play this game I’m a massive fan even have a tattoo of predator and it kills me I can’t play this!

2 Likes

just no

I agree 100%, people who say they shouldn’t do this are always people who have no problem with a game giving you the bare minimum. Not everyone plays online 24/7 people were asking for a single player campaign before the game even came out, like what made them think no one would ask for it? People asked for it with F13. Plus most of all the player base of this game need to stop thinking this game wont die, cause of it does and the shit down the servers guess what you cant play the game anymore, but if it had a single player campaign or offline bots you can play it when ever you want, and not have your ability to play this game based on other people playing it

1 Like

That’s wishful thinking but its not gonna happen, none of it. Plus Dude your not missing out on much, well maybe bugs, glitches, freezes and constant boredom from this heaping pile of repetitive shit.

1 Like

I’ve always said an offline mode would be nice. Hours of fun without the wait times I hate. 4 Mins are already a waste of time for me. I’m not asking for a Campaign mode, but just the offline mode. I know Friday the 13th has its offline mode… so, why shouldn’t PHG have it too?

1 Like