Offline features

I think there should be some sort of offline mode where there Are cpu playing the fireteam and the Guards, and you can play as the predator and practice gameplay strategies and strategics against them, so you can prepare for online fights. Also you could set the fire team difficult from Easy(4 members) medium(5-6 members) and hard(7-8 members). I think if this was implemented it would make up for the long waits for games where you wanna play as the predator. Also for the fire team difficulty settings I think you should also be able to adjust the difficulty of the members themselves not just how many there are.

2 Likes

This has been requested multiple times but who knows if we will ever see it but I hope we do at some point. Also prepare yourself for all the this game doesn’t need offline bots and it can’t be done replies.

The issue has always not that it couldn’t be done, but instead, should be it be done? It would take time away from core game development just like how Clash does.

any assassin Creed loading screen for at least one of their games you could run around and avoid and practice some of the controls, that would be nice for the predator or fire team just to kind of tool around while waiting

Yes it should be done. The people who want an offline mode should have the option. It doesnt seem like there really working that hard on the game anyway.

Yeah I feel like they should have all this by now. Honestly can’t wait for this game to be remastered so it’s actually a polished refined game that’s viable and functioning properly

This might be the 100th time I’ve said this, but I hate waiting. I’ve always thought an off-line mode would be nice. I understand AI might not be as exciting as playing on-line, but at least you would get to play and practice.

I want a campaign

1 Like

This

A campaign would be nice, I think bots would be a very good addition to the game but what I really want is offline challenges. Things like hunting the mutant T-Rex or a Riverghost.

I want to test my Predators against more than just guys with guns. I also think an offline mode could have mini hunts for earth animals, lions, tiger and bears.

1 Like

Oh my!

1 Like

Say wah

It’s from the Wizard of Oz.

1 Like

I want a campaign? Or this?

“Lions, tigers and bears, Oh My!” was a line from the Wizard of Oz

1 Like

Oh lol ok?

2 Likes