Offline mode

Look at this post —forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/homework-new-predator-survival-game-mode/16526/3

Don’t ask me for my Badge# I’m still a temp kindergarten cop. This is not a pop quiz. Take your toys back to the carpet! Perhaps this is the kindergaten class you were looking for. Perhaps ferrets will visit? Perhaps I will have a movie day to play my favorite movie of all time. The Predator.

Did you bump your head Mass?

2 Likes

Negative. Perhaps you might need to get yours checked. I have multiple Hunters who agree with the idea. If you have a better one then please by all means. Show the class. I am but a kindergarten teacher who has been following this game since before it’s birth. Played the beta. I have been following predator games since Predator Concrete Jungle. Since the movies. If we are all here it’s because we love the predator universe and hunting grounds; id expect us all to either help out or point out what needs help. Perhaps you should come to my class. I think it would be perfect. You could learn about the entire history and all the movies and games. So then you could learn how to not hinder further progress of this game and learn how to contribute. Now tell me, who is your daddy and what does he do? I’d hope the answer was he gathers trophies of his fallen enemies and is the top hunter you know. :)

This is a great idea but more detail is needed for the class? Why not gathering trophies of all the legendary creatures like the trex. Perhaps having a second hunter help you take down a den of raptors. This could come somewhere. I like it. I just need more.

1 Like

Yet another reason to release an offline mode. Sitting here with no internet due to weather wishing I could do something in this game. ( before anyone says anything private lobbies are virtually pointless, nothing to do. )

1 Like

You gave us a great update, the ability to customize the perfect match yourself, the only thing missing is add a position in the AI column “infinite respawn mode for AI bots”. In this case, the game will never lose its relevance.