Ok Illfonic hear me out

Jetpacks for FireTeam @OldKingHamlet @IllFonic

now most people may not like this idea wether its cannon to predator at all can you imagine how fun it would be to have Jet Packs and how much that could change things for both modes atleast for clash what do you guys think?

1 Like

Swinging for the fence I see. Jetpacks lol. Might aswell give the supports the ability to wear the pred killer armor at the cost of gear and perk slots then

1 Like

it would just be so much fun LOL

1 Like

Yes Bring in the Pred killer suit

1 Like

As much as I hate that im saying this. I would like a mode with 4 preds vs a pred killer or some shit like that lol

1 Like

might as well Last Man Standing Predsuit becomes avaible to pick up or put on

1 Like

I think jet packs are a bit far.

Being able to glide in with wing suits after reinforcement might be a bit more reasonable. Then you could pick your landing place and the reinforcer wouldn’t need to stay by the radio.

4 Likes

If so, Preds get ships 😂

1 Like

New mechanics perhaps, but sounds much like the hunt. How OP would the Pred killer suit have to be though? Would suck if it’s just a tank with high damage output.

1 Like

Just let me pick up the disk or spear! It makes sense no?

Jetpacks could be cool to fly up if the predator jumps on you in melee lol.

1 Like

Well considering weve never seen it in action… The sky is the limit as to what we can do with it

1 Like

As long as there is some creative new game mechanics, I’m all for it.

3 Likes

that too man Im just thinking somthing to make it harder to shoot people and would be somthing new to expeirence

1 Like

I don’t hate the idea, I like jet packs, I just have a hard time seeing them in the hunting ground. Maybe after they make the ATV’s work.

1 Like

Give me Assassin, less gear and weapons, but packing a punch.
-Has a crysis like idea, energy can be used for cloak or armor;
-Sonar instead of target isolation;
-Stronger hits;
-Only wrist blade and pulse plasma caster;
-Faster and has longer jumps

3 Likes

hell yeah and jet packs it would be fair LOL

1 Like

Assassin+Jet packs=Evolve

Could be cool tho

1 Like

Make the grills on Backwater functional.

I’d love a one-time use jet-pack, that you could use to chase the Pred or GTFO and closer to your teammates if he downed you.

1 Like

Might as well plat battlefront

1 Like

How about sholder launched heat seeking missiles???

Dude…no…

1 Like