Old rework post, ignore. (Fresh post linked)

he didn’t give false info, go read the lore it’s accurate

1 Like

I mean i will agree that me before patch againts PS players and after patch is a difference off 40% better… now its much easier for me not to be scared of them and i am confident… this is a good patch? no? i mean its kinda unhealthy to make predator players shit them self when versing 1v1 and getting parried and melted off after… if it comes to 2 v 1 … or 3 v 1 with knifing… OH btw its still a thing but now its kinda mutual respect thing and most players dont have guts to parry in most scenarios… anyways I still struggle againts full squad of PC players which is hell

Bruh are you joking??? Predator removes most of his armor and mask if he is versing ONE person/human/true fighter… in predator 2018 we saw that hybrid predator be corrupted and just wanting to kill them with his equipment to take his son… anyways all the other predators always stopped using their tech when only one victim was left… You guys need to read it up and pay attention

Trust me man. Im a predator main. And while im not the best. i can fuck up most teams with any class. Even the smart disc. So I understand pretty well, not only whats what with predator. But to an extent, I also understand some of the bull shit the fireteam can pull. But right now. Things are pretty calm. But I want better than calm. I want a fucking piece of art. And this game has that potential. Thats why I dumped about 4 hours into writing this post

You are correct. Predators dont do that against groups. But they will against worthy prey. In most cases I would say that they are more likely to accept a pure melee challenge, than they are to drop their gear to fight someone on equal footing tho

1 Like

Yeah i feel you man but what you seek is a perfection of a game that will probably settle in place somewhere around upcoming months or year… so now i think its better as calm… but the PC players are going to be a handfull not just for me but for people who use CROSSPLAY aswell… remember that its turned on by default and most players dont come to forums rather they keep playing and versing PC predators vs team of PS players…

Most players dont come to forums. But the devs sure do. And the more that people reply and bump this thread into their view. The more likely they are to read it.

Keep replying bruh xD…

And if they do read it. Theres a good chance they will take from it. How much exactly? I have no idea. And it doesnt help that this is still a WIP. But still.

1 Like

Well yes but actually no. I dont want the replies flooded with nonsense. As much as i want replies to bump it. Id prefer thought out replies over emotional and half assed or irrelevant ones.

Edit

That being said. If I have to artificially bump it because it gets buried under bs posts, I will do that.

1 Like

Oh btw do edit in that they should keep reinforcements but respawn with their gear used and get like half of ammo or smth…

Personally. With everything else being changed. I dont know if that would be the best option. I dont want to gimp the fireteam members that are returning to the game after being stealth killed and the other one beaten to a pulp and trophied.

Edit.

Also im a bit too tired to go edit shit in and make it look all spliffy like everything else.

1 Like

The one thing this game needs now (besides getting rid of a lot of the bugs) is a much more stealthy Predator. Fteam players don’t fear him at all as they should. There are WAY too many sound queues coming from him, and his equipment right now. The game should allow more stalking, watching, planning, and picking the right moments for the Predator.

And when it comes to the fireteam, the objectives for the fteam should be a lot more fun, interesting, and intriguing. It’s very important that the fteam has something else to do which is both fun, and also addicting, than just trying to kill the Predator. Most fteam players right now say that the most fun thing to do now, is to hunt the Predator. Doing the objectives as they are right now is boring.

4 Likes

Precisely why the largest part of this post gets down to the nitty gritty of making predator stealthier, and then later takes the predator back down to the levels he was at health wise before 1.06.

The minigames for interacting, as well as the longer matches, and increased objectives will help significantly with having fun.

1 Like

Agreed. I’m honestly not a fan at all of the other two classes, Scout and Berserker. They make it A LOT harder for Illfonic to balance the Predator overall. They should just be cosmetic skins for those who prefer different sizes on their Predator build.

I disagree, I do like the multiple classes. but they need to be closer together in their health pools, so that they are neither too weak or too strong when it comes to getting blasted by a full fireteam

The balancing gets a lot more complicated with all three of them. For example, both the Scout, and the Hunter took a major hit in their melee combat capability with the combi stick damage nerf, just because the Berserker was too strong with it. They should have just nerfed the combi stick damage when it was used by the Berserker, not nerfed the damage overall for all three classes. More stuff like this will happen later on if they decide to continue with balancing three different classes.

I dont disagree with that, It does make the balancing complex. But that doesnt make it a bad thing, It just means that classes are one of the things that are gonna have to be fine tuned more than others

The problem right now is that they buffed preds health, and berz was already strong pre patch. So people kept using him and abusing it. Nerfing weapons isnt going to solve the problem. But bringing the hunter closer to scout health, and then bringing berz closer to hunter health, will help balance and tighten the classes, While still maintaining their purpose of melee>balanced>ranged

The only way I see that working, is if they buff the stealth A LOT. And I mean A LOT more than it is now. I guess that’s what you’re after. And I agree with that. But I’m still skeptical about them balancing all three classes equally fair. They have already failed with that with the combi stick. Really hope they will learn from it.