Once predator finally receives some love......

I’d rather stay anonymous lol. I faced you guys a bunch of times before, I finally got my revenge lol.

2 Likes

Oohhh that game. Haha yeah man GGs you were the hunter with katana. What perks? I must know. Yeah man I don’t recall your psn but feel free to add anytime. Other folks in that match were super cool we play together a lot.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was using the katana and bow. The bow is still as buggy as ever. My perks were large pouch, adrenal boost, and dithered lens. I recognise that dude Drums626, I faced him and others on your team before.

1 Like

Man I was putting money on you having fearless. That katana slaps hard even without it. I might have to revisit it.

1 Like

The katana is awesome, you should definitely give it a try. I started using the katana as my main weapon since the bow is unreliable.

Anyways, good game!

1 Like

You too dude was awesome indeed

1 Like

Was a ton of fun!

Dealt heavy dmg either that katana!

Hope to run into ya again :)

1 Like

Wait a minute, you’re drums626 aren’t you? Yeah, that was a good game!

1 Like

You’re famous now 🙌

1 Like

Yesirrrr!

1 Like

Lol stfu

Far from it. XD

I was being sincere. You put out lots of content. People know you 😧

1 Like

Looool ❤

Always appreciated dude

You guys must be on PS (and playing other PS guys) if you think the bow is unreliable and doing heavy damage with the katana :P

I mean, the bow is super buggy right now. That’s why I said it’s unreliable.

From my experience, the bow is the ONLY weapon that can get you wins against a good PC team. I’ve found lately a few very good PC predators when I was in a full PC team and nothing but that works with melee from behind to finish the victim.

1 Like

That’s probably true. I’ve turned off crossplay, so I don’t face pc premades anymore.

That means you’re on PS, I seriously don’t see how you can win against full PC premade of good players. You need pinpoint accuracy with the bow and leaping about and I don’t see how that is possible with the controller. Then again I have a limited expriance on my PS4 with exclusives, had to turn on handicap mode (or whatever its called) on Ghost of Tsushima to hit with my bow =)) Melee on the other hand (probably why 90% of PS players do it in this game) comes very easy to me in games.

I’ve won against full PC teams before, I think one of them was a premade but they weren’t that good. I would say my aim is pretty good despite being on the PS4.

Prior to the issues with the bow, I never relied on melee. My main loadout used to be the bow and plasma pistol. I would be wiping PS4 teams out with just those two weapons. The thing about PS4 is that you need a lot of practice to become great with ranged weapons like the bow. As harsh as it sounds, PC players probably don’t need as much skill to be good with ranged weapons as PS4 players.

I’ve seen videos of PS predators playing in the PS tournament. Its not even close to what damn good PC predators can achieve. Not only that I have never found a PS predator that can replicate that in all the games I found. Good PS predators? Sure, PS predators that can do that? Nop. Fast leaping, fast turning, pinpoint accuracy with the bow… I don’t see how that is possible on a controller.

PS. I was under the impression I had good accuracy with my guns, until I’ve seen arrow play =))