Once predator finally receives some love......

What will you guys think?

What will we need the predator to recieve, to make this experience complete?

FT no longer needs any more toys for a whileeeee. Unless it’s new weaponry that is similar to the guns in the game.

What does everyone think?

3 Likes

Viable gear and weapons that aren’t melee garbage. Weapon roster is awful.

4 Likes

What love?

Waiting for illfonic to overcome their fear of releasing a weapon on par with plasma caster instead of 16 damage wrist launchers.

3 Likes

Don’t hold your breathe while waiting

The only leaked weapon was the Shuriken/Falcon drone which will be a smart disc skin likely

I don’t expect much change in the realm of balance either

In all honesty I believe support for the game will end by the end of the year

1 Like

Means nothing. All the meme weapons we’ve gotten weren’t leaked either way. “Viable weapons” isn’t an unreasonable request . I’m not sure wtf they’re doing during playtesting though, standing still letting viking axe hit them?

True

IDK I just don’t expect anything

1. Fix bugs
  2. Reverse the melee and ranged nerfs
  3. Add gear (like laser mines)
  4. Add ranged weapons that work
  5. Fix melee tracking
  6. Multi-pred mode
  7. All black armor shader
5 Likes

If they insist on keeping the ft is the horrible broken op state they are, then pred needs a good effective way to engage multiple targets at once, and to fight indirectly effectively as well.

To the point where the predator doesn’t have to do any kind of direct attack if they dont want to.
If they want pred to play lime a bitch. Then at least make them effective at it.

Maybe Epic Games will take over as developers?

Or at least collaborate?

Predator needs a lot more gear and weapons. New perks and classes would be cool too.

Fireteam has enough toys, Illfonic should just focus on making new content for predator players now.

I feel melee tracking should be 3rd in line to be fixed…added weapons can wait. Bugs and shit like that need to be addressed first

1 Like

I would agree. I wasn’t really listing in terms of priority

Good game bruh, y’all made me sweat.

1 Like

Get your sour words out of here!

😟

Did we just play? If so you too?

1 Like

It was a few hours ago, a match on excavation.

Oh OK cool. I’m sorry what’s your psn? Ass me if you like

Hahaha add me