One shot cheaters caught red handed full video

This has happened to me before. Not a hack, just another glitch. This game and patch has a number of bizarre issues.

Thts why my crossplays off canā€™t trust them computer nerds lmfaooa it was a joke sorry if I offended anyone

Itā€™s just a network glitch.

Probably the gameā€™s fault because all players end the match alive.

@pemby66 The end of match screen is not in this video. That is a screenshot of their names from mid game so people can be aware they are possibly hacking. I hit record prior to end of match results. They all left the match shortly after I was downed which I unfortunately did not catch, but only cared about recording the instadeath.

mmm the plot thickens lol

To be honest I wouldnā€™t be surprised if thatā€™s an official feature.

They were so pissed that you were smoking then so bad they had to bring out the hax.

I find this funny. After how much people attack PC players because some use hacks this comes up. Epic!

PS. People turn off crossplay because PC players are generally way better (K&M does help) and they use the excuse with hacks so they feel better.

@Courier

this isnt a hackā€¦ its a glitch. this has happened a number of times with console users. where he was sitting isnt where the predator is vs the FTā€¦

the predator isnt where he/she thinks they are.

That does not explains why he instantly died. From hero to zero.

Ok so what do the stats say? at the end of thevideo? That would basically tell you wtf just happened. I would be fucking murderously pissed at something like that MURDEROUS!

Is he playstation!? That would be piss me off royally!

yes it does, its a network bug.

to put it simply the game and op systematically lost connection. so instead of disconnecting the predator the game tries to keep the predator on the server. which creates desyncing issues. so the OP was receiving data from the server but the server wasnt receiving data from the predator. so therefor the game will have him placed the moment where the lost connection happened. so to everyone else on the server all they see is a statue predator. when you kill the predator the game ends and to the predator its a one shot kill.

consoles cant use hacks or thirdparty cheats sorry, it requires flashing firmware and unsupportive (no longer updated) OS systems. playstation and xbox run security checks constantly on your systems to verify the hardware and software. its why you cant even hack the switch without no longer being able to connect to the server and has to be a predated firmware version.

It looks like even ft players dont know what happens

like most players here i want to stay ignorantā€¦it was hacks.

The game most likely bugged out and thought you was out of bounds.

its not a glitch this has been happening to me allot lately

coudl be lagg?

The almighty desync. No one even had damage dealt on you. Clipped out of the map half a second and died on the server end.