Open world star wars game announced.

I would say they are as in ME3 none of your choices mattered literally not a single one when the ending came up there was no sick final battle or philosophical conversation to decide the gate of the galaxy it was “oh hey uh what color do u like?” When it should’ve stuck to the clear narrative it was building but too scared to commit to that the story revolved around shepard getting indoctrinated
If he final sequence you picked blue or green the final boss battle should have been shepard gunning down his friends and red would have been bring down the harbinger

There all checkpoint simulators with good voice acting now with no substance In the narrative they’re pushing they have no critiques no satire no message

1 Like

hold on ME2 was the bomb ME3…i could agree with you there.

1 Like

Well, given how much fun I’ve had with GRW, GRBP and the Division 2, I’m reasonably elated.

ME2 is the bar for me as far as modern RPGs. That game was phenomenal from start to finish.

As far as Star Wars goes I kinda think Bioware did a great job with their games. KOTOR 1 & 2 despite being buggy and glitches were amazing games story wise. SWTOR is still going strong and most player story lines are amazing in that game.

1 Like

My problem with that dream is none of the employees that worked on KOTOR1 or 2 still work at bioware so I can’t have faith in them making a simaler product

1 Like

I mean you could have just said an A word too…but point taken lol

this is going to take me some time to google.

You’re lucky…

It’s an MMO RPG like WOW but with lightsabers. It’s FTP.

😁😁😇

I am hyped! So will be @Gonk-Droid, who in his omnipotence has already heard the news!

I’m excited but hesitant. There’s a few things it needs to do to pull me in. I need ships, a decent selection of everything from single person all the way up to large freighters. It’s gotta let me play as a smuggler, bounty hunter or even a pirate. It’s a good thing it’s at least 2 years away.

1 Like

What games you talking about?

I find it funny how the Lego Star Wars game will let you do all of that before a normal Star Wars game. Fucking EA canceling Star Wars games more than they make them lol.

1 Like

“And a child’s game shall lead them!”, or something like that.

1 Like

for trade paperback… I know. IPO.

1 Like

Ea has two more years on its Disney star wars license so we will most likely still get battlefront 3 EA

Running joke about every ubi game having assassins creed parkour towers as ubi dev trademark. Far cry was really bad about it.

Oh gotcha. Well, it’s still good news to me. More companies need to have access to the IP so we don’t get recycled formulas and can have some genre diversity. Even if it is Ubisoft lol

1 Like

I want 1313 finished!!!

2 Likes

No I know about that. I was talking about the power creep. Because I played siege for a long time power creep is not a problem.

For Honor with releasing characters with 400 ms lights & unblockables. Basically turned it into a hack & slash gankfest. Revenge used to actually require dedicated gankers too now people just throw out their fastest unblockables.

As for r6 I stopped once they started releasing characters that can see through walls in a tactical shooter.